V-PROX-A MOUNTED ON PLAS STAND, POWER SPLY, CD
Fingerprint Verification with Integrated Proximity Reader
Finger-scan Verification with Integrated Proximity Reader.
Eliminate any concerns about stolen, loaned or compromised proximity cards. The V-Prox leverages finger scan verification and proximity card reader technology to prevent unauthorized access.
The reader matches the finger-scan of the person seeking entry to the identity of the card-holder. This dual factor solution combines a self-contained finger-scan verification module and an HID proximity reader.
• RoHS compliant
• Self-contained unit performs enrollment, verification and stores up to 4,000 finger scans
• User-friendly installation with pigtail connections and single gang or mullion mount compatibility
• Industry's most accurate finger-scan algorithm (FVC 2002 & 2004)
• USB communications to Aux port
• Convenient VeriAdmin software package provides user-friendly fingerprint template enrollment and administration capabilities
• Simple and quick enrollment of finger scans, less than 3 seconds
• Provides dual-factor authentication - a smart card; something you have, and a biometric; something you are
• Multiple administration options including standalone (using enrollment and delete card), roaming (a laptop PC temporarily connected to the V-Prox), or network (RS 232 or RS 485)
• Intuitive user interface with red, amber and green LED and tone
• Built-in compatibility with industry standard proximity card infrastructures