Honeywell’s high capacity, feature-rich VISTA-20PUL is a UL Listed, economical control/communicator that supports up to48 zones of protection using basic hardwired, wired expansion, and/or wireless zones.
The VISTA-20PUL also includes Ethernet uploading and downloading capability for Internet and Intranet use via Honeywell’s 7845i or 7845i-ENTcommunications products. The panel’s installation advantages,appealing end-user benefits and robust system capacity make the value-priced VISTA-20PUL an ideal choice for light commercial applications. Ethernet uploading and downloading capability for Internet and Intranet use via 7845i or 7845i-ENT Supports four graphic touchscreen keypads Wireless keys can be programmed without using zones Eight on-board hardwired zones standard (15 when Zone Doublingfeature is used)
– 40 hardwired expansion zones
– 40 wireless expansion zones Two low current on-board trigger outputs 100 Event Log viewable at system keypads with time/date stamp 48 system user codes assignable to either partition Expandable to 48 total zones when used with hardwired and/or wirelessexpansion modules Two independent partitions plus a common partition – Global Arming from any system keypad
– Goto function to view or operate one partition from the other
– Separate partition account numbers 16 output devices
– Relays (Model 4204 RelayModules, or 4229 ExpansionModule), and/or
– X-10 devices (when used with a 4300 Transformer) Four installer configurable zone types allows the installer to create custom zone types by assigning all zone attributes Supports four-wire, and up to 16 two-wire smokes
– Works with Sentrol CleanMe maintenance signal Multiple actions on output devicesdepending on system “state”
– Turns lights off when system arms
– Turns the same light on when system disarms
– Flashes same lights when system is in alarm condition Built-in phone line cut monitor with programmable delay and annunciation options
– Display on system keypads
– Trigger local sounders
– Trigger system bell
Security Dealer Features Automatic System Load Shed Aux. power: 12VDC, 600mA maximum Seven hour standby at 400mA aux. load with four amp hour battery 16.5VAC/25VA transformer Alarm output: 12VDC, 2.0 amps max.
– During extended AC power fail, the system battery will be disconnected to prevent irreversible battery failure. Reduces service calls to replace batteries Dynamic Signaling
– Reduces redundant reporting tothe central station when multiple reporting methods are used; i.e.digital dialer and AlarmNet radio The VISTA-20PUL complies to the following listings (listed at UL as VISTA 20P & UL-KT):
US Standards: UL LISTINGS
UL 985 - Household Fire Warning System Units
UL 1023 - Household Burglar-Alarm System Units
UL 609 - Local Burglar Alarm Units and Systems
UL 365 - Police Station Connected Burglar Alarm Units and Systems
UL 1610 - Central Station burglar Alarm Units
UL 1635 - Digital Alarm Communicator System Units
Canadian Standards: CUL LISTINGS
CAN/ULC-S303-M91-STANDARD for Local Burglar Alarm Units and Systems.
ULC Subject C1023-Standard for Household Burglar Alarm System Units.
CAN/ULC-S545-M89-Standard for Residential Fire Warning System Control Units.
CAN/ULC-S304-M88-Standard for Central and Monitoring Station Burglar Alarm Units.
Canadian Electrical Code, Part I.
- For UL listed installations, combined aux. and alarm output cannot exceed 700mA Output Control: Supports up to four relay boards (up to 16 relays) Optional X-10 transformer/interface (part no. 4300) may be used to control up to 16 X-10 receiving devices Zones: Eight hardwired zones (15 with zone doubling) Selectable response: 10msec, 350msec, 750msec Assignable to any partition 20 selectable zone types plus four configurable zone types Programmable swinger suppression Expansion Devices: 4219 – Eight hardwired zones – 16mA 4204
- Up to four relays
- 15mA standby (each active relay draws an additional 40mA) 4229 – Eight hardwired zones and two relays – 36mA (each active relay draws an additional 40mA) Accessories: 7845i Internet Communicator 7845i-ENT Enterprise Internet Communicator 4286 VIP Voice Module
- 220mA 5881ENL supports up to eight zones
- 60mA, 5881ENM supports up to 16 zones
- 5881ENH supports up to 48 zones
- 50mA 5883 Transceiver supports up to 40 zones
- 80mA Supports Eagle 1225 and 1221 boards Keypads: 6160 Custom Alpha (required for programming)
- 100mA 6160V Custom Alpha Voice
- 100mA 6150 Fixed English LCD
- 85mA/40mA 6150V Fixed English Voice LCD
- 85mA/40mA 6150RF Fixed English RF LCD
- 85mA/40mA 6148 Fixed English LCD
- 70mA/30mA 6270 Graphic Touchscreen 8132 Advanced User Interface Smoke Detectors: Supports up to 16 two-wire smoke detectors Supports four-wire smoke detectors Agency Listings: UL Residential Fire, Burglary and CSFM UL 985 - Residential Household Fire Warning System Units UL 1023 - Residential Household Burglar Alarm System Units UL 609 - Local Burglar Alarm Units and Systems UL 365 - Commercial Police Station Connected Burglar Alarm Units and Systems UL 1610 - Commercial Central Station Burglar Alarm Units Communications: 7845i Internet Communicator 7845i-ENT Enterprise Internet Communicator Touchtone or pulse Formats supported: ADEMCO Contact ID , ADEMCO 4 + 2 Express , ADEMCO low speed , Sescoa/Radionics 3 + 1, 4 + 1 and 4 + 2 reporting Reporting capabilities: Split , Dual , Split/Dual - True dial tone detection Low battery reports 11.2
- 11.6VDC AC loss and restoral reporting supported
|Accessory or Possible Replacement