AW-H900 Integrated 900 MHz Wireless Housing Kit for Fixed Network Cameras
Integrated 900 MHz wireless dome housing for PTZ network cameras. Kit includes:
(1) Videolarm (ACH13HBWM) O/D tubular housing with heater/blower, wall
mount bracket and integrated AW900m radio
(2) 24VAC/40Va transformers,
(1) Matching AW900x radio transceiver,
(2) AW2 2.5dBi omni antennae,
(1) 110VAC to 9VDC power supply,
(1) 30ft O/D grade CAT5 cable,
(1) POE injector
(1) Antenna/radio wall mounting kit. The definitive integrated 900 MHz NON-line-of-sight wireless housings for network cameras.
The AW-D900 and AW-H900 replace costly cables and trenching with a Non-Line-of- Sight Wireless Network Camera housing that enables remote network cameras. AvaLAN’s product offers the ideal combination of price, penetrating range, data rate, security, interference avoidance, Quality-of-Service and Ease-of-Use.
• High RF output power and exceptional receive sensitivity provides ultra long range wireless IP Digital Video delivery up to 40 miles line-of-sight or 10 walls / grove of trees for NON-line-of-sight applications.
• Does not interfere with Wi-Fi networks.
• 128bit encrypted with dynamic private keys
• Highest Quality of Service (QoS) available – Synchronous point to point protocol enables IP video applications that require low data latency and jitter.
• Simple plug and play - pre-configured as matched pairs with no user programming required.
• 12 non-overlapping channels with frequency agility to avoid interference.
• Operates in the 902 - 928 MHz band and does not require a license to operate or install in USA or Canada.
The following PTZ and fixed-format network cameras are supported by AvaLAN's AW-H900 / AW-H5800 integrated wireless domes and housings:
AW-H900 / AW-H5800 Kits Specifications: RF transmission rate: 1.563 Mb/s Ethernet throughput: 935 Kb/s Output power: +21 dBm (4 Watts EIRP used with 15 dBi antennae AW23-5800) Receive sensitivity: -97 dBm at 10e-4 BER (-112 dBm with 15 dBi antennae AW15) Latency: < 2 ms — assuming a dedicated wireless link to client device Jitter: +0.5 ms — depending on packet size, interference, and SNR Voltage range:
Supplied power: 12 VDC or 24 VAC
The AW-H900 and AW-H5800 mounts will support almost any fixed format network cameras. Please be sure to verify that your camera has a 1/4"-20 female thread receiver on the base of the camera.
- AW-900x receiver: 9-48 VDC (120 VAC to 12 VDC adapter included) / 24 VAC optional — AW-24V
- AW-D900 and AW-H900: 24 VAC Power consumption AW-900x:
- AW-900x: TX 1.3 W and RX 0.6 W over 9-48 VDC input voltage
- AW-D900 and AW-H900: 55 W (including 20 W heater) maximum Radio channels/bandwidth: 12 non-overlapping Radio channels: 12 non-overlapping Automatic frequency select: Yes — radio channel automatically selected and adaptively optimized Manual frequency mode: Yes Status LEDs: Power, Ethernet Link, RF RX, RF TX, 6/Channel, and 6/Link Quality Error correction technique: Sub-block error detection and retransmission Adjacent-band rejection: SAW receiver filter attenuates cellular and pager interference Temperature range:
- aW-900x: -40oC to 70oC (depends on temperature range of camera)
- aW-D900: -30oC to 50oC (depends on temperature range of camera) Heater turns on at: 10oC and off at 27oC Blower turns on at: 45oC and off at 27oC Voltage range: Use with 9 VDC to 48 VDC POE systems with lines 4/5 positive, 7/8 ground