The Solution 2055 is an acoustic based forced intrusion detector. It is designed to have a usable frequency range of 50-7500 Hz. This frequency band conforms to that which has been established by U.L. for listed sound detectors. The detector has the capability of measuring sounds in this frequency band from 50-101 dB in strength.
Red and green LEDs are visible from outside the detector housing for observation of the current status of the detector. There are two jumpers provided to set the sensitivity of detection. An additional jumper enables the red LED to latch on after detection. A variable level audio output is provided to allow connection to additional audio monitoring equipment.
NetworkX glassbreak detectors identify and qualify multiple groups of data from three different frequency ranges to determine whether any of the sounds present match the signature of breaking glass.
| Features |
- Tamper switch
- Power/status LED
- Alarm memory LED
- Ceiling or wall mount
- Input Voltage: 10-14 Volts AC or DC
- Current: Standby, Green LED on: 22mA
- Standby, Red and Green LEDs on: 25mA
- In alarm condition: 14mA
- Low Voltage Detect: 8.5 Volt
- Relay Contacts: 100 VDC, 10 VA, 500 mA
- Tamper Switch Rating: 12VDC, 50mA
- Ambient Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 32°C)
- Maximum Trigger Point For Reset Input: 1.75 VDC
- Standby Power: 4 hrs. for mercantile alarm