Flush Mount Key Switch Control - SPDT Momentary
CAMDEN MANUFACTURING, CM-1100 Series of flush mount switches meet the stringent demands of key switch controls. They are designed for use with standard 1", 1 1⁄4 ", or 1 1⁄4 " mortise cylinders. Fabricated from 1⁄4 " thick aluminum, into a one piece die cast construction, with unique Camden Manufacturing features.
The CM-1100 flush mount faceplate accepts one or two switches, and has a counter sunk cylinder opening, in a one piece casted assembly. A brass cylinder lock ring, 2 socket/slotted screws, and 2 tamperproof screws, are also supplied. (The mortise cylinder is not included, but is available from Camden Manufacturing.) The design and construction makes it ideal for all weather environments.The assembly is tamper and vandal resistant.
CM Key Switches are flexible, and can be supplied in numerous switch configurations to suit varied commercial and industrial applications, and functions. CAMDEN Key Switches provide a practical, cost effective means for authorized personnel to control and signal various functions within a complex.
CM-1100 Series Key Switches will control overhead doors, electric locks, electro-magnetic locks, electric strikes, and motors. They are also used for shunting, bypassing, timed functions, activating and deactivating CCTV and access control equipment, and other applications. They are constructed for high frequency use, and will accept a standard mortise cylinder. • FITS STANDARD SINGLE GANG BOXES
• ACCEPTS STANDARD MORTISE CYLINDERS, 1" – 1 1⁄4 "
• HEAVY DUTY 1⁄4 " THICK ALUMINUM PLATE
• 1 PIECE DIE CAST CONSTRUCTION
• LOCATORS PREVENT CYLINDER FROM SPINNING
• NO SET SCREWS REQUIRED
• VANDAL RESISTANT
• CYLINDER SITS FLUSH TO FACEPLATE
• TAMPER PROOF SCREWS PROVIDED
• INDOOR OR OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS
• UL/CSA APPROVED SWITCHES
• 1 OR 2 SWITCHES MAY BE INSTALLED
• LEFT AND/OR RIGHT OPERATION
• WIDE RANGE OF SWITCH CONFIGURATIONS
• COLOR CODED 18 AWG SOLDERED LEADS
• HEAT SHRINK PROTECTIVE SLEEVE OVER CONTACTS
• CASTED CENTRE RIB PROTECTS SWITCHES FROM DAMAGE
• BRUSHED ALUMINUM FINISH
• CUSTOM COLOR FINISHES & ENGRAVING AVAILABLE
• OPTIONAL LED INDICATORS
• FAST & EASY TO INSTALL
• OPTIONAL 1-60 SECOND PNEUMATIC TIME DELAY