CM-3000B-12 Single Gang, Blue Spring Return Button, N/O, MOM, 12V, Illuminated Exit Switch
Camden Door Controls CM-3000 Series Exit Switches are heavy duty pushbuttons designed for industrial and commercial applications, where illumination is required. Buttons are 1 5⁄8 ” (40mm) in diameter, and are available in red, green, or blue (other colors on request). The faceplate is 1⁄4 ” thick brushed aluminum, in 1 3⁄4 ” or 2 3⁄4 ” widths. Optional duranodic (US 40) finish is also available.
The switches are UL/CSA approved, rated 10 amps @ 125V AC, either momentary or maintained operation.
Camden illuminated Exit Switches are ideal for high traffic areas such as building front entrances and exits, as well as institutions such as hospitals where an illuminated button is required. They can be surface, flush, or mullion (narrow stile) mounted.
Camden Illuminated Exit switches are designed to control electric locks, electro-magnetic locks, electric strikes, automatic doors, and handicap operators. They may also be used for automatic doors, shunting, bypassing alarms, request to exit, timed functions, and many other applications.
All CM-3000 Illuminated Exit Switches come with a 1 5⁄8 ” (40mm) mushroom button (red, blue, or green), incandescent bulb (specify 12V or 24V), brushed aluminum faceplate, 2 socket/slotted screws, and 2 tamperproof screws. Features:
- High visibility
- Red, green, or blue illuminated buttons
- Mounted on heavy 1⁄4 ” thick aluminum plate
- Single gang or 1 3⁄4 ” width
- 12V OR 24V DC operation
- Indoor/outdoor applications
- Door frame, wall, or pedestal mounting
- Spring return or push/pull operation
- Large engraved symbols or words
- Stackable contacts can control 6 distinct functions
- UL/CSA approved switches, rated 10 AMPS@ 125V AC
- Color coded 18 AWG spade connections
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Custom engraving and finishes available