CM-30E Green Push to Exit, Incandescent, 28V Square Illuminated Push Button
Camden Door Controls CM-30 Series illuminated exit switches are high visibility, economical exit controls. Buttons are backlit in green (PUSH TO EXIT) or blue (HANDICAP LOGO). Custom logos and colors on request. They are supplied with a single gang industrial grade stainless steel faceplate.
The SPDT switches are UL/CSA approved, rated 10 amps @ 125 VAC, momentary operation.
Supplied with incandescent bulbs, or optional super-bright long-life LEDís (10 year life). LEDís may be ordered for either 12V or 24V applications. They are bi-polar for ease of installation (can be inserted in base 0 or 180ļ).
CM-30 Series switches are ideal for any installation where a large, high visibility illuminated switch is required. They may be surface or flush mounted.
Camden illuminated exit switches are designed to control electric locks, electromagnetic locks, electric strikes, automatic doors, and handicap operators.
They may also be used for shunting, bypassing alarms, request to exit, timed functions, and many other applications.
All CM-30 illuminated exit switches come with a 2" square button (green or blue), mounted on a single gang stainless steel faceplate, 2 socket/slotted screws, and 2 tamperproof screws. Features:
- Single gang stainless steel faceplate
- High visibility 2" square button
- Logos - Green "Push to Exit", or Blue Handicap
- 12/24V operation with standard incandescent bulb
- Custom logos and colors by request
- Optional† LED's provide super-bright operation and longevity† (10 yr estimate)
- Extra deep back box required (not supplied)