Red, Push to Lock, Key to Release N/O & N/C, Maintained Locking Mushroom Push Switch
Camden Door Controls CM-6000 Series Locking Push Switches are specially designed and manufactured for lock-out or emergency applications. Once pushed, the button latches, and cannot be reset unless the key is inserted and turned in the center locking cylinder.
Buttons are available in either red or black, with a 2 3⁄8 ”(60mm) diameter. They are supplied with a 1⁄4 ” thick, brushed aluminum single gang faceplate.
The switches are UL/CSA approved, rated 10 amps @ 125V AC.
Camden Locking Push Switches are ideal for lock-out or emergency shut-down applications. Also ideal for use on emergency doors, fire exits, or other applications where a positive latching action is desired.
All CM-6000 Illuminated Push Switches come with a 23⁄8 ” (60mm) locking palm button (red or black), brushed aluminum faceplate, 2 socket/slotted screws, and 2 tamperproof screws. Features:
- Large locking, red button (black on request)
- Ideal for lock-out or emergency shut-down applications
- 2 3/8" (60mm) diameter
- Push to latch (and lock), with key required to release button
- Mounted on heavy 1/4" thick aluminum plate
- Stackable contacts can control 6 distinct functions
- UL/CSA approved switches, rated 10 amps @ 125V AC
- Color coded 18 AWG spade connections