Recessed Exit Switch - Single Gang Faceplate, Spring Return, SPDT 1-60 Second Pneumatic Time Delay (Green Button)
CAMDEN MANUFACTURING 7000 Series low profile exit switches are vandal resistant; designed and manufactured to meet the stringent demands of exit controls. They are supplied with a 1⁄4 " thick heavy duty brushed aluminum plate, in 1 3⁄4 " or 2 3⁄4 " widths. Optional duranodic (US 40) finish is also available.
CM-7000 Series Recessed Buttons are specially designed to limit accidental activation, and to provide protection from vandalism. This is achieved by having the button recessed inside a metal housing. The ultra low profile design protrudes less than 3⁄4 " from the wall.
The switches are UL/CSA approved, rated at 10 amps. The design of the CAMDEN Exit Button is modular, so contacts can be stacked to control up to six distinct functions simultaneously. Optional 1-60 second pneumatic timer can be added instead of contact blacks. Timer features 10 amp form C contacts. CAMDEN Switches provide an economical, practical,attractive method to control electrical devices.
CAMDEN Exit Switches are ideal for high traffic areas, such as store and building front entrances, and exits. They can be surface, flush, or mullion (narrow) mounted. Easily visible, they are available with single gang (2 3⁄4 "), or narrow (1 3⁄4 ") mounting plates.
CAMDEN Exit Switches are designed to control overhead doors, electric locks, electromagnetic locks, electric strikes, automatic doors, and handicap operators. They may also be used for motor control, shunting, bypassing alarms, request to exit, timed functions, and many other applications. The switches are made for high frequency usage, in an indoor or outdoor environment. • 1" DIAMETER GREEN BUTTON
• MOUNTED ON HEAVY 1⁄4 " THICK ALUMINUM PLATE
• SINGLE GANG PLATE
• INDOOR OR OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS
• DOOR FRAME, WALL & PEDESTAL MOUNTING
• SPRING RETURN OPERATION
• VANDAL AND TAMPER RESISTANT
• TAMPERPROOF SCREWS PROVIDED
• STACKABLE CONTACTS CAN CONTROL 6 DISTINCT FUNCTIONS
• PNEUMATIC 1-60 SECOND TIMER
• UL/CSA APPROVED SWITCHES RATED 10 AMPS @ 125V AC
• COLOR CODED 18 AWG SPADE CONNECTIONS
• BRUSHED ALUMINUM FINISH
• CUSTOM ENGRAVING AND FINISHES AVAILABLE
• FAST & EASY TO INSTALL
• ULTRA LOW PROFILE DESIGN
• PROTRUDES LESS THAN 3⁄4 " FROM WALL
• BUTTON RECESSED INTO PROTECTIVE HOUSING
• REDUCES ACCIDENTAL ACTIVATION
• EXCELLENT PROTECTION AGAINST DAMAGE AND VANDALISM