1 Channel Receiver, 10 Code Memory, 24 V AC/DC
CAMDEN DOOR CONTROLS RADIO CONTROLS feature push ‘n’ learn digital technology. The pre-programmed format all but eliminates code duplication with over 1,000,000 available codes. Mix and match any of our transmitters and receivers. The receivers "auto-learn" the transmitter codes, – no dipswitches to set! Our factory modified RX-7 receiver is powered by 24V AC/DC, and has a form C relay output rated at 1 amp @ 30VDC.
Camden radio controls are available in various sizes and channel configurations to suit any RF need. Our TX-7 and TX-8 wall switch ready transmitters have been designed to allow wireless operation of most Camden key switches or wall switches – no need to run wires to the switch!
Suitable to activate automatic doors, overhead doors, or to unlock strikes or magnets. Due to their tamperproof factory coding they can even be used for access control.
Handheld transmitters offer compact convenient access to buildings, parking garages, or apartment suites. Model 480C receiver will learn up to 480 codes, and is ideal for access control. Transmitters can also be specially modified for wheelchair use.
All Camden radio controls are pre-programmed and ready to install. Batteries Included! Features:
- One Million Unique Transmitter Codes Pre-Programmed at Factory
- Auto-Learn Receivers Accept from 10 to 480 Codes
- 1, 2, 3, 4, OR 5 Channel Handheld Transmitters
- Fullsize or Key Chain Formats
- Wireless Keypad Models
- Exclusive Wall Switch Ready Transmitter
- 5 Wire Receiver with Form C Relay Output
- 318 MHZ Frequency
- IRM Option for TX-7 & TX-8 Improves Accuracy of Transmission