Multi-Function Relay - Metal Wall Mount Box
CAMDEN DOOR CONTROLS EMF-1 is a microprocessor-controlled relay designed to easily and quickly handle a variety of specialized door-control tasks. The 8-position mode selector switch lets you choose functions such as: • ABM Vestibule interface
• Bi-directional door sequencer
• Washroom Door in Shared Use Facility
• Man Trap (Interlock) Relay
This smart new design also allows for future development by utilizing expandable technology, and reprogrammable IC’s.
All wiring connections and adjustments are made on the exterior of the plastic case to facilitate installation. Simple yet effective potentiometers enable settings to meet varied requirements.
A power LED, 2 status LED’s, and four relay LED’s aid in set-up and troubleshooting.
A sturdy plastic enclosure is standard, while a handsome metal cabinet with lighted control switches is also available. Features:
- Compact all-in-one design
- 8 position selector switch lets you choose the function
- Status LED's aid in set-up/troubleshooting
- Plastic case for header install or metal cabinet version (EMF-1M) for wall mount
- 12-24V AC/DC
- 6 Wet/Dry inputs: 2 digital inputs
- 2 digital outputs
- 5 SPDT relays rated 3 amps @ 30V DC
- 7 potentiometers adjustable from 1 - 30 seconds
- Dimensions: 6" x 3" x 2" (plastic enclosure)