WIRELESSLY STREAM YOUR DIGITAL MEDIA CONTENT
The D-Link MediaLounge™ DSM-320 Wireless Media Player streams digital music, photos, slideshows, and videos stored on a network-enabled PC to your home entertainment center. The DSM-320 seamlessly bridges the gap between your favorite digital media content and home entertainment center through a wireless 802.11g or wired 10/100 Ethernet network.
The DSM-320 can also access media stored on a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device2. No matter where your PC is located in the house, the DSM-320 allows you to enjoy the media content on your networked PC in the comfort of your living room without the hassle of running a network cable3. A wired network is recommended for optimal video streaming. SUPPORTS POPULAR FORMATS
The DSM-320 supports and streams popular music, photo, and video formats stored on a PC. Listen to your favorite songs by streaming audio files in MP3, WMA, and WAV formats4. Enjoy videos in MPEG1/2/45, AVI, or Xvid format.
Show off pictures of the kids or your latest vacation trip by creating a slideshow with photos saved in JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, GIF, BMP, or PNG format. You can also watch a slideshow while simultaneously playing your favorite songs to create the ultimate custom digital experience!
The D-Link MediaLounge DSM-320 Wireless Media Player is one of the first in a family of products to achieve Microsoft® PlaysForSure™ logo certification. The PlaysForSure logo identity guarantees that purchased PlaysForSure digital music, movies and other premium content will play on D-Link MediaLounge players carrying the PlaysForSure logo. ACCESS ONLINE CONTENT
By partnering with premium online service providers, D-Link enables you to have access to a vast array of online radio stations and PC music downloads through the DSM-3201. And with support for Windows® Media Connect6 (WMC), files protected by Windows® Media Digital Rights Management (WMDRM) can be streamed from a PC to your living room. EASY TO USE Setting up the DSM-320 is simple, and the On-screen setup wizard guides you through the entire step-by-step process. The DSM-320 adheres to the Universal Plug-&-Play AV (UPnP™ AV) specification for easy installation onto a network.
Audio and video jacks including Composite, S-Video, Component Video, Optical, and digital Coax are available on the back panel of the DSM-320 that allows direct connection to a TV, receiver, and other home entertainment devices.
Using the included remote control, Sit ‘n Click™ through the user-friendly TV interface to access media content stored on a PC. Instantly find what you are looking for using the color-coded shortcut buttons to access music, photos, videos, and online content.
Experience digital media like never before with the D-Link MediaLounge Wireless Media Player (DSM-320). The DSM-320 provides instant access to digital music, videos, and photos – all from the comfort of your living room. ADDITIONAL FEATURES
One-Touch Preset Keys for Instant Access to Favorite Music. Intuitive Remote-Controlled TV Interface. Supports Windows® Media Connect6 (WMC) and Windows® Media Digital Rights Management (WMDRM-10) for Streaming Copy-Protected WMA-based Content. Setup Wizard for Easy Configuration. Built-in Screensaver and More. 1. Requires high-speed Internet access.
2. Certain features of this device may be unavailable when accessing stored media content on UPnP™ AV network attached storage devices.
3. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
4. This device supports the codec file formats listed herein, however D-Link cannot guarantee full compatibility or proper playback with all such codec files due to modifications and/or other variations that may occur with the end-user’s encoded codec files.
5. Advanced Simple Profile only without quarter pixel or global motion compensation.
6. Windows® Media Connect can be downloaded using Windows Update on your computer.