The CamVu500 Series is the latest addition to Dedicated Micros range of CamVu IP Cameras. Providing excellent low light, performance the CamVu500 Series can transmit and record images in real-time and is designed for Dedicated Micros next generation of video surveillance - Closed IPTV.
EXCELLENT LOW LIGHT PERFORMANCE
The CamVu500 Series uses a 1/4” CMOS progressive scan sensor that provides exceptional low light resolution (<0.2 lux @F1.2) in real-time. This performance allows color images to be produced in dimly lit scenes.
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS VIDEO STREAMS
Dedicated Micros’ unique Visual Signal Processor (ViSP) allows the CamVu500 Series to transmit multiple simultaneous MPEG-4, H.264 and/ or JPEG images to any number of associated NetVu Connected devices for image viewing. Each stream can be tailored to suit the viewer’s bandwidth requirements.
Dedicated Micros’ award winning Closed IPTV solution combines open standard IP protocols with patent pending innovation to provide simple to install, safe and secure IP video solutions across new or existing networks. Automatically allocating IP addresses to IP cameras by physical port, a Closed IPTV system is completely deterministic, creating firewalls and monitoring point-to-point IP connections so they cannot be hacked or intercepted. Critical to the security of a Closed IPTV system is the unique implementation of Trusted Endpoint technology; a secret signature, applied at lock down, enables endpoint devices such as IP cameras to be secure, immediately triggering a security alert should any interference be detected.
This ground breaking solution provides a very simple and secure answer to IP video, meaning that no prior knowledge of IP networking is required. Sophisticated and Dependable network security can be achieved with a single click.
As part of our growing range of AnalyticsCapable products, the CamVu500 Series is able to contain the latest analytics solutions from Dedicated Micros including Object Left/Removed Detection Tripwire and Counting Tripwire, all locally hosted on the camera.
With NetVu Connected products users can seamlessly integrate Video Servers, Cameras & Domes, Management Systems, mobile viewing devices and video walls together without the costly impact of significant integration time. A shared user interface helps minimize operator training whilst powerful features such as Direct configuration of PTZ Cameras and Domes from connected DVRs helps reduce installation time providing benefits to both end user and installer/integrator.
The flexibility of Dedicated Micros NetVu Connected platform enables multi-environment security installations to be achieved with ease. Integration of Fixed and Mobile DVRs and Video Servers alongside products such as FireVu (for Video Smoke Detection) enable large scale solutions with several application requirements to be designed and built with ease.
- Colour IP Camera with excellent, real-time, low light sensitivity,
- 0.2 lux at F1.2
- Available in static camera, internal mini-dome or Vandal Resistant Mini-dome options
- Integrated Camera Recording (ICR) and full enterprise video server within camera
- Can form part of a Closed IPTV system
- Transmission of multiple, simultaneous video streams in MPEG-4, H.264 and JPEG format enables multiple users to view video streams at the settings they require
- AnalyticsCapable - enables analytics solutions to be deployed on your CCTV system
- Works with any DM Video Server that supports IP Streaming & Recording
- MultiMode Recording - Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG-4/H.264/JPEG) settings
- Web server for remote configuration of camera features
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) / 12-24Vdc & 24Vac power options
- Local analog test monitor output for use when positioning and adjusting the camera’s field of view and focus
- Can be used externally in a compatible housing such as a DM/2010
- TransCoding - High quality recording and simultaneous video transmission using MPEG4, JPEG or H.264 for playback
- Uses the latest Chipwrights ViSP to minimize power consumption and heat build up