The EDSR110 single channel digital video recorder is designed particularly for the security industry, seamlessly combining high-resolution video multiplexing and digital recording. The EDSR110 can record at speeds up to 60/50 images per second with NTSC/PAL formats and replay events instantly. The EDSR110 incorporates all the benefits of digital video recording, is simple to install, and operates just like a VCR. The highly efficient compression technology, as well as the superior clarity and detail of recorded images, make the EDSR100 stand out from its competitors as the best choice for security surveillance.
Digital Recording provides superior quality images Hard disk hot-swapping capability Pre-Alarm image recording Compatible with most multiplexers Time lapse and real time recording Refresh rate up to 60 Field (50 Field for PAL) Quick Search by date/time, alarm events, and recording list Fast and slow playback of recorded video in various speeds On-screen setup menu and system timer Multi-level password protection RS-232 communication port Highly stable Non-PC based proprietary system Built-in M-JPEG compression/decompression with configurable quality Audio recording capability Programmed with various time-lapse speeds, Data can be stored in CompactFlash Ethernet TCP/IP connectivity for remote viewing and controlling Operation status record log Easy Playback and Forward/Reverse Search Continuous, Motion Detection, Alarm, Pre-Alarm, and Scheduled Recording Modes. User-selectable settings for image rate, quality and resolution EDSR110-N: Digital Single Channel Recorder, Integrates Easily with Multiplexers and other equipment.
The EDSR110 directly replaces the time-lapse video recorder in your existing CCTV system. It accepts a single video feed from one camera, a quad or a multiplexer. Fast and slow playback of recorded video with various speeds to choose from Versatile high-speed operation including time and date searching, index searching, skip searching, and alarm list searching Use as an Event Recorder EDSR110 has independent image quality/rate settings for normal and alarm recording. Unlike other event recorders which require time to react to the event, EDSR100 records immediately so nothing is missed. Easy to Understand and Use Setup and operation is quick and easy with simple on-screen menus. Since in stallation and operation is similar to a VCR, little training is required.
• Digital Recording provides superior quality images
• Hard disk hot-swapping capability
• Pre-Alarm image recording
• Compatible with most multiplexers
• Time lapse and real time recording
• Refresh rate up to 30/25 pictures per second (50 field for PAL)
• Quick Search by date/time, alarm events, and recording list
• Fast and slow playback of recorded video in various speeds
• On-screen setup menu and system timer
• Multi-level password protection
• RS-232 communication port
• Highly stable Non-PC based proprietary system
• Built-in M-JPEG compression/decompression with configurable quality
• Audio recording capability
• Programmed with various time-lapse speeds
• Data can be stored in CompactFlash Card (includes CompactFlash reader)
• Operation status record log
• Ethernet TCP/IP connectivity for remote viewing and archiving