ACC-25/50: 25 watt, 25 VRMS, emergency Voice Evacuation Control Panel (VECP) with integral commercial microphone, digital message generator, and single-/dualchannel Class A or Class B speaker circuits.
The Fire-Lite AUDIO-COMMAND-CENTER-25/50 (ACC-25/50) is a state-of-the-art, single- or dual-circuit (25 watts each) Emergency Voice Evacuation Control Panel (EVAC). The ACC-25/50 provides the ability to record five field-programmable messages (up to 60 seconds total message duration) with an integral commercial-grade emergency communications microphone or from an external audio source.
Significant technological enhancements set the ACC-25/50 apart from other EVAC panels — these include full supervision in both active (alarm or music) and standby conditions, supervision of amplifier outputs, field wiring, message generator, all tone generators, and the microphone. The integral power supply is capable of charging up to 18 AH batteries, which can be housed in the ACC-25/50 cabinet.
The ACC-25/50 is suitable for use as an adjunct (slave or stand-alone) to most UL-Listed Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). An optional 25 watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier is available for system expansion to 50 watts (providing dual 25-watt speaker circuits) or as a secondary amplifier in jurisdictions requiring such backup. A 70.7 VRMS converter is also available for independently converting amplifiers to meet retrofit needs. A host of field-programming options, including the capability of five custom messages (fire, tornado, evacuation, hazmat, non-fire, multi-language, etc.) make the ACC-25/50 the most versatile voice evacuation system available.
Some Suitable Applications:
Schools Auditoriums Dormitories Theatres
Restaurants Places of Worship Lodging
Office Buildings Factories
• Integral 25 watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier with single Style Z (Class A) or Style Y (Class B) speaker circuit (expandable to 50 watts using the ACC-AAM25).
• Modular design for maximum system flexibility and ease of service.
• Five Command Input Circuits (CMD) are available for activation by an FACP.
• Two command input circuits can be independently field programmed for activation by a Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) or contact closure.
• Three command input circuits activate on contact closure.
• Manual deactivation of speaker zones.
• Command inputs allow:
– One 60-second message.
– Two 30-second messages.
– Three 20-second messages.
– Four 15-second messages.
– Five 12-second messages.
• Microphone time-out feature.
• Nineteen different system and diagnostic LEDs.
• Two Form-C trouble relays (System & AC Power Loss).
• Optional equipment: second amplifier; local playback speaker; and remote microphone.
• Integral digital message generator with standard, factory- prerecorded emergency evacuation message.