LCD-80F Fire Alarm LCD Annunciator - FireLite
The LCD-80F is a compact, cost-effective, 80-character, backlit LCD remote Fire Annunciator for use with the Fire•Lite MS-9200UD and MS-9600 Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The LCD-80F displays complete system point status information and includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions.
Up to 32 LCD-80Fs may be connected onto the EIA-485 terminal port (TB7) of each FACP. The LCD-80F requires no programming, which saves time during system commissioning. Features
- 80-character Liquid Crystal Display.
- Mimics all display information from the host panel.
- Control switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence, Drill and Reset with enable key.
- System status LEDs for Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory and Alarm Silenced.
- No programming necessary — LCD-80F connects to the terminal port (TB7) on the FACP.
- Displays device type identifiers, individual point alarm, trouble or supervisory, zone and custom alpha labels.
- Time-and-date display field.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supplies (requires 24 VDC).
- Up to 32 LCD-80F annunciators per FACP.
- Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service.
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1828.8 m) from the FACP.
- Local piezo sounder with alarm and trouble resound.
- Semi-flush mounts to 2.188" (5.556 cm) minimum deep, three-gang electrical box (Fire•Lite P/N 10103) or threegangable electrical switchbox.
- Surface-mounts to Fire•Lite SBB-3 surface backbox.
The LCD-80F annunciator provides the FACP with point annunciation with full display text on an 80-character LCD display. The LCD-80F also provides an array of LEDs to indicate system status, and includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions.
The LCD-80F provides the FACP with up to 32 remote serially connected annunciators. All field-wiring terminations on the LCD-80F use removable, compression-type terminal blocks for ease of wiring and circuit testing. Communication between the FACP and the annunciators is accomplished over an EIA-485 serial interface, which greatly reduces wire and installation cost over traditional systems. Six wires total are required: four for the EIA-485 communications (two in and two return); and two for the 24 VDC regulated power. Dip switches control local functions such as: piezo disable, control switches/key-switch disable, transmit/receive mode. Installation
The LCD-80F can be semi-flush mounted to a 2.188" (5.556 cm) minimum deep, three-gang electrical box (Fire•Lite P/N 10103) or three-gangable electrical switchboxes. Alternately, an SBB-3 surface backbox is available for surfacemount applications. Product Line Information
- LCD-80F 80-character, backlit, LCD Fire Annunciator with control switches for remote control of system functions, and key-switch lock.
- 10103 Three-gang electrical box, minimum 2.188" (5.556 cm) deep, for semi-flush mount applications.
- SBB-3 Three-gang surface backbox for surface-mount applications.