LED-10 Remote LED-type fire annunciator with ten Alarm (red) and Trouble (yellow) LEDs for displaying initiating device circuit (zone) status. Includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions and key switch lock.
The Fire•Lite LED-10 Series are compact, cost-effective LED Fire Annunciators for use with the MicroScan-5210UD tenzone Fire Alarm Control/Communicator. The LED-10 Series consists of three models: the basic LED-10, the low-cost LED-10L and the Canadian LED-10LS2. The LED-10(L) is capable of illuminating Alarm (red) and Trouble (yellow) LEDs for all ten Initiating Device Circuits (IDCs). The LED-10LS2 is primarily designed for Canadian applications, and includes two yellow LEDs on zones 9 and 10 for annunciating supervisory conditions. The LED-10 Series also provides system status LEDs to display Power (green), Alarm (red), Trouble (yellow), Supervisory (yellow) and Signals Silenced (yellow). Remote control of critical system functions, such as Reset, Silence, Acknowledge and Drill, can be accomplished with the model LED-10 only.
• Control Switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence, Drill and Reset with enable key are included on model LED- 10 only (shown).
• All models include system status LEDs for Power (green), Alarm (red), Trouble (yellow), Supervisory (yellow) and Signals Silenced (yellow).
• No programming necessary.
• Aesthetically pleasing, semi-flush-mount design.
• Serial EIA-485 interface for reduced installation cost (see reverse side for wiring diagram).
• May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supplies (requires filtered, regulated power).
• Up to 32 LED-10 Series annunciators per MS-5210UD.
• Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service.
• Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet from host control panel.
• Local piezo sounder with alarm and trouble resound.
• Semi-flush-mounts to 2-3/16" deep (minimum), threegang electrical box (Fire•Lite P/N 10103 or equivalent); or surface-mounts to Fire•Lite SBB-3 surface backbox.