The MRP-2002 is a six-zone FACP for single and dual hazard
agent releasing applications. The MRP-2002 provides reliable
fire detection, signaling and protection for commercial, industrial
and institutional buildings requiring agent-based releasing.
The MRP-2002 is compatible with System Sensors i3 detectors
which are conventional smoke detectors that can transmit
a maintenance trouble signal to the FACP indicating the need
for cleaning and a supervisory freeze signal when the ambient
temperature falls below the detector rating of approximately
45°F (7.22°C). In addition, the control panel is
compatible with conventional input devices such as two-wire
smoke detectors, four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations,
waterflow devices, tamper switches and other normally-open
contact devices. Refer to the FireLite Device Compatibility
Document for a complete listing of compatible devices.
Four outputs are programmable as NACs (Notification Appliance
Circuits) or releasing circuits. Three programmable
Form-C relays (factory programmed for Alarm, Trouble and
Supervisory) and 24 VDC special application resettable and
non-resettable power outputs are also included on the main
circuit board. The MRP-2002 supervises all wiring, AC voltage,
battery charger and battery level.
Activation of a compatible smoke detector or any normallyopen
fire alarm initiating device will activate audible and visual
signaling devices, illuminate an indicator, display alarm information
on the panels LCD, sound the piezo sounder at the
FACP, activate the FACP alarm relay and operate an optional
module used to notify a remote station or initiate an auxiliary
The MRP-2002E offers the same features as the MRP-2002
but allows connection to 220/240 VAC. Unless otherwise specified,
the information in this data sheet applies to both the 110/
120 VAC and 220/240 VAC versions of the panels.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- FM Approved.
- Designed for agent releasing standards NFPA 12, 12A, 12B, and 2001.
- Disable/Enable control per input zone and output zone.
- Extensive transient protection.
- Dual hazard operation.
- Adjustable pre-discharge, discharge and waterflow delay timers.
- Cross-zone (double-interlock) capability.
- Six programmable Style B (Class B) IDCs (Initiating Device Circuit).
- System Sensor i3 series detector compatible.
- Four programmable Style Y (Class B) output circuits - (special application power).
- Strobe synchronization:
- System Sensor
- Three programmable Form-C relays.
- 7.0 amps total 24 VDC output current.
- Resettable and non-resettable output power.
- Built-in Programmer.
- ANN-BUS for connection to optional devices (up to 8 total of any of the following):
- ANN-80 Remote LCD Annunciator
- ANN-I/O LED Driver
- ANN-S/PG Printer Module
- ANN-RLY Relay Module
- ANN-LED Annunciator Module
- 80-character LCD display (backlit).
- Real-time clock/calendar with daylight savings time control.
- History log with 256 event storage.
- Piezo sounder for alarm, trouble and supervisory.
- 24 volt operation.
- Low AC voltage sense.
- Outputs Programmable for:
- Releasing Circuits or NACS
- NACs programmable for:
- Silence Inhibit
- Strobe Synchronization
- Selective Silence (horn-strobe mute)
- Temporal or Steady Signal
- Silenceable or Non-silenceable
- Release Stage Sounder
- Automatic battery charger with charger supervision.
- Optional Dress Panel DP-51050 (red).
- Optional Trim Ring TR-CE (red) for semi-flush mounting the cabinet.
- Optional CAC-5X Class A Converter Module for Outputs and IDCs.
- Optional 4XTMF Municipal Box Transmitter Module.
- Optional Digital Alarm Communicators (411, 411UD, 411UDAC).
- PROGRAMMING AND SOFTWARE:
- Custom English labels (per point) may be manually entered or selected from an internal library file.
- Programmable Abort operation.
- Three programmable Form-C relay outputs.
- Pre-programmed and custom application templates.
- Continuous fire protection during online programming at the front panel.
- Program Check automatically catches common errors not linked to any zone or input point.
- USER INTERFACE:
- Integral 80-character LCD display with backlighting.
- Real-time clock/calendar with automatic daylight savings adjustments.
- ANN-Bus for connection to remote annunciators.
- Audible or silent walk test capabilities.
- Piezo sounder for alarm, trouble, and supervisory.