The ACC•25/50ZST is similar to the ACC-25/50ZS but with the ability to have 24 telephone circuits. An optional 25 watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier is available for system expansion to 50 watts or as a secondary amplifier in jurisdictions requiring such backup. A 70.7 VRMS converter is also available for independently converting amplifiers to meet retrofit needs.
The AUDIO•COMMAND•CENTER•25/50 Zone System with
FireFighters Telephone (ACC-25/50ZST) is a state-of-the-art
Emergency Voice Evacuation panel (EVAC panel) capable of
splitting 25 or 50 watts of audio power and up to eight speaker
circuits (i.e., zones). The ACC-25/50ZST includes an ACCFFT
Fire Fighter Telephone Module with keypad which provides
indications of phone activation, remote page activation,
remote microphone activation and corresponding trouble conditions.
Additionally, up to 24 telephone circuits can be annunciated
at the ACC-FFT by connecting addressable monitor
modules to the optional FPJ-F or RPJ-F Remote Phone Jacks.
The ACC-25/50ZST provides the ability to record five field-programmable
messages (up to 60 seconds total message duration)
with an integral commercial-grade emergency
communications microphone or from an external audio source.
Significant technological enhancements set the ACC-25/
50ZST apart from other EVAC panels; these include full supervision
in both active alarm and standby conditions, supervision
of amplifier outputs, field wiring, message generator, all tone
generators, and the microphone. The integral power supply is
capable of charging up to 18 AH batteries, which can be
housed in the ACC-25/50ZST cabinet.
The ACC-25/50ZST is suitable for use as an adjunct (slave or
stand-alone) to most UL-Listed Fire Alarm Control Panels
(FACPs). An optional 25 watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier is
available for system expansion to 50 watts or as a secondary
amplifier in jurisdictions requiring such backup. A 70.7 VRMS
converter is also available for independently converting amplifiers
to meet retrofit needs.
The Zone Splitter Module (ACC-ZSM) divides the output of the
Audio Amplifier Module(s) (ACC-AAM25) into up to eight
speaker circuits (i.e., zones). The Zone Page Module with
Keypad (ACC-ZPMK) provides full manual control of the
speaker circuits, status indication of each of the speaker circuits,
and automatic control by the FACP via the ACS serial
link connection on the MS-9200UDLS, MS-9600LS and MS-
9600UDLS Addressable Panels.
A host of field-programming options, including the capability of
five custom messages (fire, tornado, evacuation, hazmat, nonfire,
multi-language, etc.) make the ACC-25/50ZST the most
versatile voice evacuation system available.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- 25 watts of audio power can be divided into eight Style Y (Class B) or four Style Z (Class A) speaker circuits (zones), utilizing the zone splitter module (ACC-ZSM).
- Full manual control of all audio zones provided by zone page module with keypad (ACC-ZPMK).
- ACC-FFT Fire Fighter Telephone module for control and annunciation of up to 24 remote telephone jacks
- Activation by the FACP using the ACS serial link and/or the five Command (CMD) inputs.
- ACS serial link compatible with all Fire•Lite FACPs, depending on function. FACP automatically directs the voice message to each or all audio zones.
- Paging by zone or All-Call.
- Full status indication (normal, active, fault) of each speaker circuit.
- Fault indication via ACS serial link and/or the two Form-C trouble relays (System and AC Power Loss).
- Integral 25 watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier with single Style Z (Class A) or Style Y (Class B) speaker circuit (expandable to 50 watts using the ACC-AAM25).
- Modular design for maximum system flexibility and ease of service.
- Two command input circuits can be independently field-programmed for activation by a Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) or contact closure.
- Three command input circuits activate on contact closure.
- ACS link or Command Input (CMD) control of:
- – One 60-second message.
- – Two 30-second messages.
- – Three 20-second messages.
- – Four 15-second messages.
- – Five 12-second messages.
- Microphone time-out feature.
- Nineteen different system and diagnostic LEDs.
- Optional equipment: second amplifier; local playback speaker; remote microphone; paging equipment interface and remote phone jacks.
- Integral digital message generator with standard, factory prerecorded emergency evacuation message.
- Custom messages are field recordable, without the addition of costly add-on modules, utilizing the integral microphone or the audio input jacks.
- Digital message may be field-selected for 3, 4, 6, 8, or infinite repeat.
- Built-in alert tone generators with steady, slow whoop, high/ low, or chime tone capability.
- Field-selectable lead-in/trailing tone selection.
- Alert tone selection may be field-programmed to conform with ANSI S3.41 Audible Emergency Evacuation Signal (Temporal Pattern), per NFPA.
- Speaker zone control via ACS serial link, CMD inputs, or keypad.
- Dual-optically-isolated, trigger input circuits are independently field-programmable for activation by polarity reversal (host FACP NAC) or dry-contact closure.
- Integral diagnostic LEDs include: Power, System Trouble, Microphone Trouble, Message Generator Trouble, Tone Generator Trouble, Amplifier Fault, and others.
- ACS serial link or independent Form-C trouble relay allows FACP to monitor voice system while in active (alarm) state.
- Integral piezo provides local audible indication for troubles.
- Fully supervised in Standby and Active states, including integral microphone, amplifier output, message generator, speaker wiring, and tone generators.
- Independent amplifier supervision: current limit, audio level, short circuit protection.
- All outputs are power-limited.
- Auxiliary power output provides local power for addressable control modules when used to activate the ACC-25/50ZST.
- Compatible with all Fire•Lite FACPs, as well as other manufacturers' panels.