AD355: Low-profile, intelligent, “Adapt” multi-sensor detector (B350LP base included).
The Fire•Lite AD355 Adapt detector is an intelligent, addressable, multi-sensing, low-profile detector designed for use with the Fire•Lite MS-9600, MS-9200, and MS-9200UD Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
The Adapt detector combines photoelectric and thermal sensing technologies designed to increase immunity to false alarms. Unlike traditional intelligent detectors, the Adapt detector has a microprocessor in the detector head that processes alarm data. As a result, the Adapt detector can adjust its sensitivity automatically without operator intervention. The Adapt detector is ideal in office complexes, schools, college campuses, manufacturing and industrial facilities, or anywhere else the use of a particular area may change. One day a conference room, tomorrow a kitchen, the next a copy machine room — the Adapt detector automatically adjusts its sensitivity to its environment!
• Automatically adjusts sensitivity levels without the need for operator intervention or programming. Sensitivity increases with heat.
• Combination photo and thermal technology.
• Microprocessor-based technology.
• MS-9600, MS-9200, and MS-9200UD compatible.
• Sleek, low-profile design.
• Rotary, decimal addressing (01 – 159 on MS-9600, 01 – 99 on MS-9200 and MS-9200UD).
• Addresses can be viewed and changed without the need for electronic programmers.
• Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
• Several base options, including relay, isolator, and sounder.
• Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
• Listed to UL 268.