BG-12L Same as BG-12 with key lock.<
The Fire Lite Alarms BG-12 Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed, non-coded series of manual fire alarm pull stations. It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. The BG-12 Series features a variety of models including single- and dual action versions.
The BG-12 Series provides Fire Lite Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs), as well as other manufacturers’ controls, with a manual alarm initiating input signal. Its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the BG-12 Series simple to install, maintain, and operate.
• Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design/color.
• Attractive contoured shape with light textured finish.
• Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force.
• Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
• Easily operated (single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred.
• PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
• The word “ACTIVATED” appears on the top of the handle in bright yellow, further indicating operation of the station.
• Operation handle features white arrows showing basic operation direction, for non-English-speaking persons.
• Braille text included in finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle.
• Multiple hex- and key-lock models available.
• U.S. patent-pending hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn to lock/unlock.
• Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm.
• Product ID label viewable by simply opening the cover; label is made of a durable long-life material.
• The words “NORMAL” and “ACTIVATED” are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside).
• Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate.
• Terminal strip includes Phillips combination-head captive 8/32 screws for easy connection to Initiating Device Circuit (IDC).
• Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready to accept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.25 mm²).
• Terminal numbers are molded into the backplate, eliminating the need for labels.
• Switch contacts are normally open.
• Can be surface (with SB-I/0 or SB-10) or semi-flush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
• Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by up to 1/2" (12.7 mm).
• Optional trim ring (BG-TR).
• Spanish version (FUEGO) available (BG-12LSP).
• Designed to replace the Fire-Lite Legacy BG-10 Series.
• Models packaged in attractive, clear plastic (PVC), clamshell-style, Point-of-Purchase packages. Packaging includes a cutaway dust/paint cover in shape of pull station.
BG-12S Single-action pull station with pigtail connections, hex lock.
BG-12SL Same as BG-12S with key lock.
BG-12 Dual-action pull station with SPST N/O switch, screw terminal connections, hex lock.
BG-12L Same as BG-12 with key lock.
BG-12LSP Same as BG-12L with English / Spanish (FIRE / FUEGO) labeling.
BG-12LOB Same as BG-12L with “outdoor use” listing. Includes outdoor listed backbox, and sealing gasket.
BG-12LO Same as BG-12L with “outdoor use” listing. Does not include backbox.
BG-12LA Same as BG-12L with auxiliary contacts.
BG-12LPS Same as BG-12L with presignal feature.
BG-12LPSP Same as BG-12LPS with English / Spanish (FIRE / FUEGO) labeling.
SB-I/0 Indoor/outdoor backbox.
SB-10 Indoor use backbox.
WP-10 Outdoor use backbox.
WBB Outdoor use backbox.
17003 Key lock.
17007 Hex lock.