This new model number GEC-BC-1500-2.5 has replaced the old model number KA-BC150025.
Ball Camera, high resolution, 480 TVL color, 10-40 vdc/18-30 vac, 2.5 mm lens, Gray
The ultra compact and weatherproof Ball Camera features a gray or black Lexan housing that can be rotated 350° and tilted 90° during installation. It can be mounted to a ceiling, wall, or over a single gang box. It will withstand temperatures ranging from 14 to 122 °F (-10 to 50 °C). The Ball Camera can be ordered with a black-and-white camera that delivers 580 TV lines of resolution and is sensitive to 0.1 lux, a color camera that delivers 480 TV lines of resolution and is sensitive to 1.0 lux, or a color/monochrome camera that delivers 480 TV lines of resolution. During the day, the color/monochrome camera provides a high-resolution, color image that is sensitive to 1.0 lux. During low-light conditions, the camera will respond to IR illumination from an IR source (such as an IR lamp or LEDs), providing a clear, high-quality image under 0-lux visible light. The Ball Camera is available with a 2.5-, 4-, 6-, 8-, or 12-mm lens. It accepts a 10 to 40 VDC / 18 to 30 VAC input voltage.
* Weatherproof housing operates in temperatures from 14 to 122 °F (-10 to 50 °C).
* Gray or black Lexan construction
* Compact - only 3.0 inches 76.2 mm) high
* Ball can be rotated 350° and tilted 90° during installation
* Can be mounted on the ceiling, to a wall, or over a single gang box
* High-resolution black-and-white, color, or color/monochrome camera
* Various fixed lens options: 2.5, 4, 6, 8, or 12 mm.
* 10 to 40 VDC / 18 to 30 VAC input voltage