The DVMRe Simplex is a video multiplexer capable of recording from multiple cameras to an internal hard drive. Unlike outdated time-lapse VCRs, the DVMRe Simplex records high-resolution pictures.
Digital recording improves playback quality over VCRs, and eliminates the hassle of cleaning heads, changing tapes or servicing motors. The unit can also be programmed to record continuously by overwriting the oldest recorded data. Depending on the setup, the DVMRe Simplex can store from a few hours to more than 3 years of color images.
Programmable search features eliminate time consuming Fast Forwarding or Rewinding of tapes, searching for critical data. Search for recorded images or events by alarm, time, date, motion, video loss, camera number and ASCII cash register or ATM text.
- External Power Supply: 12 Volt DC. 60 Watt (5 Amp)
- Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector, center positive.
- Power Consumption: 35 Watt nominal (single disk).
- Operating Temperature Range Operating: 0 to 40°C. Storage: -20 to +60°C.
- Relative Humidity Range (Non-Condensing) Operating: 10% to 80%. Storage: 10% to 95%
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 14 x 1.7 Inches. 1U, 19 inch rack unit.
- Weight: 9 Lbs.
- 10/100 Ethernet Port: RJ-45 Connector.
- RS232 Port: 1 DB-9 Male Connector.
- AUX Port: DB-9 Male Connector.
- RS232 Port 2: RJ-45 Connector.
- Camera Inputs: BNC connectors. Auto Terminating. Color & Mono.
- Monitor-A Output (Y/C): 4-pin Mini-DIN Connector.
- Monitor-B Output (Y/C): 4-pin Mini-DIN Connector.
- Monitor-A Output (Composite): BNC Connector
- Monitor-B Output (Composite): BNC Connector
- RS485 Port: Two Looping RJ-45 Connectors
- IEEE 1394 Firewire Port: 6 position IEEE 1394 Socket
- SCSI Port: 50 pin, High Density SCSI-2 female connector.
- Alarm I/O Port: Use Supplied DB-25 PCB connector.
- Video Signal Input: 0.5 to 2.0 Volts peak-to-peak with Automatic Gain Control.
- Video Signal Output: 1 Volt peak-to-peak into 75-Ohm.
- Input Termination: 75-Ohm (Auto Terminating)
- Display Memory: 4 Megabytes
- Resolution: Horizontal: 720 Pixels. Vertical: 484 Lines (576 for PAL).
- Gray Scale: 256 levels
- Colors: Y:U:V 4:2:2, 16.8 Million Colors
- Compression: Standard Wavelets
- Audio Input: 315mV, 40k Ohms. Unbalanced.
- Audio Output: 315mV, 600 Ohms. Unbalanced.
- Inputs: 1 per camera.
- Relay Configuration: User programmable as Normally Open or Normally Closed.
- Record Priority: Interleaved, Exclusive, or No Change.
- Alarm Status Indicators: Relay Outputs, On-screen Indicators. Status Retrievable via RS232 port.
- Zones Per Camera: 256: 16 x 16 grid.
- Sensitivity Settings: 10 levels
- Gray Levels Per Zone: 256 levels
- Motion Detection Status Output: Relay Outputs, Link to Alarms, Link to Events, On-screen Indicators. Status retrievable via RS232 port.
- Multiplexer functionality with built-in digital recording.
- Remote programming and control through the RS232, RS485 and Ethernet ports.
- View live or recorded images remotely using WaveReader software.
- Dual multiscreen monitor displays.
- Auto-detect video mode on startup (NTSC or PAL).
- Video motion detection (intrusion and activity).
- Retail and Motion search.
- Preview search results with thumbnail images.
- IEEE 1394 Firewire interface for GE Security DVSe Disk Array or Firewire Disk Drives.
- Continuous Recording with simultaneous Archiving.
- Record speed selectable per camera.
- Displays include full screen, sequenced, picture-in-picture, and multiscreens.
- Alarm Handling with History Log. Pre- and post alarm recording, selectable per camera.
- Archive onto GE Security DVSe Disk Array, or RAID, DAT, AIT, or CD-Rs.
- PTZ control via ethernet or POTS, using CBR-KB3/J or KTD-405 keypad.
- Covert camera recording (recording without display).
- Auto-Daylight savings time change function.
- Clock synchronization with Network Server.
- Dynamic IP addressing (DHCP).
- Support for Dynamic Domain Name Server (DDNS).
- Alarm Notification via email and/or TCP/IP notification.
- Integrated WaveBrowser Software.
- One-touch image printing directly from the DVMRe.
- Support for over a dozen languages.
- Hard Disk monitoring and testing features.
- Playback and live audio via WaveReader on audio supported models.