Active Safety Photoluminescent Exit Signs and luminous egress path markings
Active Safety's Glow in the Dark Exit Signs glow brightly when generators fail, battery back-ups are dead and lamps are burnt out. This line of exit signs meet the requirements of new state and national building codes and are listed to UL standards. Since Building codes now require luminous egress path markings in the corridors, stairwells and passageways of many buildings, turn to Security Store USA to provide your building with these attractive and affordable glow in the dark exit signs!his will be a great and affordable option.
Active Safety photoluminescent exit signs and luminous egress path markings are
durable, attractive products that are listed to UL standards and meet the
requirements of new state and national building codes. Building codes
now require high level exit signs and low level exit signs in more places and
luminous egress path markings in the corridors, stairwells and passageways
of many buildings.
For new and existing building projects looking to enhance sustainable
operation and to satisfy new building codes, you can depend on Active
Safety to supply the highest quality, "approved" glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent
high level exit signs, low level exit signs and luminous egress
With nearly 20 years of experience with high level exit signs, low level exit
signs and luminous egress path markings, Active Safety stands ready to
provide expert engineering assistance to make sure your project is a success
and results in a safer, less expensive and more sustainable facility.
Architects, Engineers & Building Professionals trust Active
Safety for photoluminescent exit signs and luminous egress path markers
Safer! - Failsafe protection during emergencies
- Photoluminescent exit signs glow brightly when LED signs don't -
when generators fail, battery back-ups are dead and lamps are burnt
- Active Safety photoluminescent exit signs are IBC, IFC, NFPA
& UFC [US Military] code compliant for both high and low level exit
- Active Safety luminous egress path markings are national and local code compliant for stairwell and passageway applications.
- Fire Marshal approved. UL Listed. US Military compliant.
Less Expensive! - The World's most cost effective exit signs and markers
- Compared to LED exit signs: save $100-$200+/sign at installation and $20/year.
- No electrical circuitry to engineer, procure and install. Just locate exit signs and markings near a fluorescent fixture.
- Easy, quick installation by cost efficient trades.
- 25+ year life. No lamps or batteries to replace.
- Photoluminescent exit signs for every budget and fast handling/delivery is always free.
Sustainable! - Zero Carbon Emissions & Recycled/Recyclable Content
- Exit signs and egress path markings from a proven line of "Green" products. LEED project credit compliant.
- No tritium radioactivity. No hazardous circuit board & battery disposal.
- Powered from nearby ambient artificial lighting. No direct electrical energy usage.
- Recycled, recyclable assembly materials.
Architectural Designs! 'American Made' Compliant!
- More A&Es specify Active Safety over other manufacturers for quality exit signs & egress path markings.
- Active Safety's "ECO-CLEAR" exit sign compliments stylish interiors with an elegant clear acrylic style.
- Most Active Safety products are ARRA "American Made" compliant.