K = Black T = Terminal Strip, Local PIN Verify.
Requires an iCLASS CP575 Kit for enrolling fingerprint templates.
RWKLB575 Contactless Smart Card Reader
Using 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technology, the bioCLASS products provide users with new
options for supporting multi-authentication of identity. Combine a contactless card presentation with
a fingerprint biometric. Or, use a personal identification number (PIN) number along with a
contactless card presentation.
The bioCLASS products provide three levels of fingerprint verification. During the enrollment process,
the RWKLB575 is connected to your PC via a USB port. The software will guide the user to place their
finger on the sensor. The fingerprint template is collected at the unit and immediately transferred to the
card. During this enrollment process, the fingerprint template is stored ONLY on the card; it is never
transmitted to an external host. During verification at the door, the LCD graphical display will assist the user
with instructions about finger placement on the biometric sensor.
- The finger pad at the bottom center of the biometric unit offers ease-of-use for either right or
- The location of the finger pad is compliant with ADA standards.
- Field upgrade from the keypad with LCD display (RWKL550) to a biometric solution cost effectively
and with no downtime.
User function keys and LCD screen directs users to proper usage and finger placement.
Fingerprint templates are stored on the iCLASS card and not in the reader. This results in:
- Increased security
- Faster throughput
- Easier system management
- Lower costs for the biometric reader
- Reduced concerns over individual privacy
Choose the level of security that meets your needs.
All iCLASS Readers Feature:
- Card and PIN
- Card and fingerprint
- Card, PIN, and fingerprint
- A multi-technology 13.56 MHz interface that meets ISO 14443A (MIFAREŽ), 14443B2, and 15693 standards.
- The ability to read 32 bit MIFARE serial numbers.
- Highly secure 64 bit diversified keys for mutual authentication.
- Encrypted data transfer between the card and the reader through the use of secure algorithms.
- Advanced key management systems to reduce the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
- A Wiegand output that easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.
- Crisp architectural styling with an elegantly curved faceplate.
- An easy-to-install, three-part reader, compatible with global electrical back boxes, and made more secure with the addition of a tamper magnet* and security screw.
- A factory or field configurable tri-color light bar and multi-tone speaker that provides distinguishable indicators for both the visually and hearing impaired.
- A choice of colors (black or gray) with a standard 18" (.5 m) cable pigtail.
- Confidently install iCLASS contactless smart card readers, knowing that the Wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.
*Tamper magnet is built into all models except the R10.