Honeywell’s MAXPRO NVR PE is an open, flexible and scalable Enterprise IP video
surveillance system. Utilizing Honeywell’s high definition cameras, MAXPRO NVR PE is
a powerful, high definition IP recording system with support for remote viewing clients
for enterprise installations. MAXPRO NVR PE is an open platform and supports broad
third party device integrations with support for PSIA and ONVIF standards, real time
streaming protocol (RTSP) standard and native device integrations. MAXPRO NVR PE
provides easy to use desktop clients and mobile apps—MAXPRO Mobile.
MAXPRO NVR PE comes pre-installed with all required software and is also
pre-licensed for 32 channels. This, along with an easy 3-Click wizard to live video for
auto configuration, makes installing an IP system quick and efficient. Simple and
logical configuration pages make setup a breeze even for the novice installer. It
supports simultaneous recording, remote viewing, search and system management for
up to 32 IP cameras including high definition formats with easy to use clients. End
users can view live video while simultaneously performing searches. MAXPRO NVR PE
also offers advanced features. Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature provides
the ability to track subjects of interest as they move between areas covered by
adjacent cameras by simply double-clicking on the panel where the subject is currently
visible. Features such as the powerful preview search and film strip view allow for
rapidly searching video for scenes of interest and then quick export method transfers
video to an authenticated video clip playable through Windows Media player.
The MAXPRO NVR PE user interface is based on Honeywell’s flagship MAXPRO VMS
user interface which offers a feature-rich user experience and is common across the
MAXPRO NVR Family. Utilization of this familiar interface allows for the “learn one, know
them all” concept that allows for familiarity across a broad range of Honeywell
products. Multiple MAXPRO NVRs can be deployed for system expansion using a
distributed architecture and integrated with the MAXPRO Viewer multi-site software or
MAXPRO VMS enterprise video management system.
The MAXPRO NVR PE unit is a solution that provides the processor and RAID
enclosure in one chassis, resulting in both space and cost savings. RAID 5 and 6
support is available through a hardware-based RAID controller that removes the
loading on the processor that software RAID can bring. A convenient web browser
interface is used to manage the RAID controller. The unit is rack mountable and
features dual removable power supplies and mirrored 2.5" operating and application
drives for high availability. It has 10 removable storage drives with more reliable and
robust SAS hard drives used for video storage. Dual 1 GB NICs are optimized to
separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback
even with multiple client connections.
The continual growth of IP networks and the demand for high definition video have led
to the need for convergence of building security systems and IT systems for many
companies across the globe. This has resulted in a strong demand for an all-IP end-toend
enterprise security system deployment. MAXPRO NVR PE provides an open,
flexible and scalable system with operational power to address the needs of a wide
variety of enterprise applications. The 2U rack mount small form factor, high
performance, and reliability of the MAXPRO NVR PE unit makes it an ideal solution in
installations where digital video is mission critical.
- MAXPRO NVR PE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video
monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface.
- Support for mobile monitoring clients with MAXPRO Mobile apps.
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with
support for PSIA and ONVIF standards, RTSP standard and native device integration.
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and configure
- Easy 3-click wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery
of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of
the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out
view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at
various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm,
on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that
optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate.
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking
subjects through a set of surrounding cameras.
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos.
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras.
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, preview, film strip view and
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats.
- Clips signed with digital signature for authentication.
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server.
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times.
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events.
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users.
- Utilizes camera-based analytics and I/Os to reduce stress on the processor.
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet.
- Local and multi-language support.
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer.
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS.
- Integration with WIN-PAK and Pro-Watch Access Control Systems.
- Record and remotely monitor up to 32 channels at 960 fps @ 4CIF/VGA or 960 fps @
720p HD or 640 fps @ 1080p HD per MAXPRO NVR PE. Network
bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR with Incoming: 90 Mbps, Outgoing: 120
Mbps providing a Total: 210 Mbps.
- Includes dual 1 GB NICs optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure
100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
- Redundant power supplies
- 10 x RAID 5/6 removable storage drives
- Reliable and robust SAS hard drive options (1 TB, 2 TB hard drives) providing raw
storage capacities of 4-20 TB
- Separate RAID 1 removable Operating System 2.5" drives from storage drives
- 2U rack mount form factor with locking front bezel