These discreet, bullet style cameras are standard with IR illumination, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Choose from two models: HCD81 with 18 LEDs or HCD82 with 48 LEDs for larger areas.
Catch all the action 24 hours a day - even in complete darkness - with the True Day/Night camera and built-in infrared LEDs with sensors. When the ambient light drops below a certain point, a mechanical IR cut filter within the camera switches from color to black and white. So perfect color pictures are captured by day and clear black and white images at night. And thereís no focus shift when the camera switches.
The sleek, futuristic bullet styling is visually appealing, yet impact resistant, and the attractive, polished machined aluminum enclosure comes with protective sunhood.
The HCD81 and HCD82 are more secure than a body camera. It is difficult to knock it out of position with its ball and socket design. Swivel the camera, then lock it down with tamper resistant screws. And discreet, track mount installation uses locking security screws and concealed wiring so the wires canít be cut and the camera disconnected or tampered with.
For easy installation indoors or out, the HCD81 and HCD82 mount in minutes to a wall or ceiling. A metal mounting plate provides ease of installation onto electrical boxes. Lens and camera adjustments are just as quick with easy access. Applications include banking, retail, offices, hotels, bars, restaurants, multi-level parking garages, playgrounds, commercial buildings, warehouses, industrial and manufacturing sites, schools, universities, day care centers, and retail. Features
- Discreet, bullet style camera with standard IR illuminators
- Choose from two models: HCD81 with 18 LEDs or HCD82 with 48 LEDs for larger areas
- Impact and tamper resistant
- 4.0 - 9.0 mm Vari-focal Auto Iris lens built in (f1.5)
- No focus shift when switching from day to night
- Polished aluminum enclosure with protective sunhood
- Easy to install
- Flexible mounting options
- One power connection self-configures to 12 VDC or 24 VAC with transient surge protection
- Standard line lock in 24 VAC operation