Programmable Control Keyboard
Programmable Control Keyboard with high-brightness LED display, special function keys for PTZ control, VCR control and multiplexer control, four user defined keys.
The Programmable Keyboard Controllers are a family of attractive desktop devices that provide the operator with full control of the VideoBloX system.
Basic functions, such as switching video inputs to video outputs, controlling PTZ telemetry and high-speed domes are easily performed using positive action keys. Many additional functions are available as standard features. Some keys may be user defined for special functions.
Manufactured from stainless steel, the keyboards are attractive and functional. A high-brightness LED display presents up to 12 alphanumeric characters and can be used to generate text instructions to the operator.
Versions of the keyboards include twist-zoom joystick, additional user defined function keys and audio speakers.
- Stainless steel finish
- Positive action keys
- High-Brightness LED display with 16 alphanumeric characters
- Major functions include input/output switching, PTZ control, VCR control, multiplexer control, activation of sequences and alarm acknowledgement
- Capacity: Up to 32 programmable keyboard controllers
- Optional twist-zoom joystick
- Optional audio speaker
- User defined keys associated with sequences