$200 Min Order
Outdoor Temperature Sensor senses outdoor temperature for display on the PC8900 Control Panel, or Chronotherm T8600 or T8500 family thermostats, at the touch of a key.
• Convenience feature for homeowners.
• Mounting clip allows easy sensor positioning on siding or soffit.
• Includes 60 in. leadwires.
• Factory calibrated; no field calibration required.
• Maximum wire run of 200 feet.
| Product Specifications || |
|Description ||Outdoor sensor used to measure outdoor temperature. |
|Application ||Sensor |
|Dimensions (in.) ||2 1/4 in. x 3/8 in. with 60 in. leadwires. |
|Dimensions (mm) ||57 mm x 10 mm with 1524 mm leadwires. |
|Mounting ||Mounting Clip provided and screws provided. |
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH) ||5 to 95% RH, non-condensing |
|Temperature Range, Ambient (F) ||-40 F to +128 F |
|Temperature Range, Ambient (C) ||-40 C to +53 C |
|Used With ||Chronotherm IV T8600 and T8500 Thermostat families |
|Tradeline Value ||Tradeline ||