The EnviraCom Serial Adapter allows a user to control Honeywell EnviraCom Communicating Thermostats, EnviraZone Systems, and other HVAC products by using any manufacturer's RS-232 compatible home automation control system.
• Use with T8635L Microelectronic Communicating Programmable Thermostat and W8635A or W8635B Equipment Interface Module.
• Can be used with W8735B Telephone Access Module.
• Allows easy integration to host controllers, gateways and computers.
• Uses standard DB-9 connector.
• Powered through EnviraCom bus; no external power source required.
• Uses true RS-232 signals; universally compatible.
|Description ||Serial Adapter |
|Application ||The W8735A Enviracom Serial Adapter provides local access to an Enviracom HVAC system through a host computer, gateway, or controller. The host provides the application to control the W8735A and the HVAC equipment. |
|Terminal Designations ||1,2,3-Enviracom, RS232- Serial Port |
|Dimensions (in.) ||4.2 in. high x 1.7 in wide x .87 in. deep |
|Required Accessory ||T8635L Microelectronic Communicating Programmable Thermostat;W8635A or W8635B Equipment Interface Module |
|Optional Accessory ||C7089B Outdoor Temperature Sensor;W8835A Envirazone Panel;W8703A Damper Interface Module |
|LEDs ||Enviracom Bus Activity LED |
|Electrical Ratings ||20 to 30 Vac |
|Frequency ||60 Hz;50 Hz |
|Ambient Temperature Range (F) ||40 F to 125 F |
|Ambient Temperature Range (C) ||4.4 C to 51.6 C |
|Used With ||N/S;VICARWORKS (TM), CRESTRON (TM), CORACCESS (TM), PREMISE SYSTEMS (TM), Personal Computer or other user interfaces. |