Honeywell's latest addition to the equIP Series of IP-based products, the
HCD5HIH is a high definition, True Day/Night network camera that offers the
latest in digital video surveillance. The HCD5HIH provides 1080p (1920 x1080)
resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge
enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction
results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low
light. The 1/2.7" CMOS network camera combines world-class imaging and camera
technology with the EQUIP Series IP networking technology, providing streaming
H.264 and MJPEG images with frames up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL
systems). The HCD5MIH supports the PSIA specification for interoperability
between network video products.
The HCD5HIH true day/night camera adapts to varying lighting conditions to
ensure the highest picture quality even in extreme low light conditions. When
the light level drops too low for accurate video identification in color, the
camera moves the IR cut filter out of the optical path and then switches to
black and white video to capture more detail using the increased sensitivity of
the CMOS sensor to IR light.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the
auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most NVR setup utilities.
The HCD5HIH supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with
rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The digital
compression parameters for the two video steams are independently configurable.
The HCD5HIH features analog video out for aiming and focusing.
The HCD5HIH has built-in Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), which allows
power to be supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating
the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In retrofit
situations where PoE is not available, the unit can also be powered directly
from 24 V AC.
The HCD5HIH is a network
surveillance solution designed for object recognition in locations where
variable and low light conditions exist. Setup is quick and easy and can be
customized through a web client or from an NVR. This provides optimum
performance for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Outstanding image quality, 1080p (1920 × 1080) resolution
- 30 fps (25 fps PAL) progressive scan
- H.264 and MJPEG compression
- PSIA support
- Camera tamper detection
- Variable day/night threshold setting to accommodate switching to black and
white images in low light
- Dual digital video streams simultaneously, independently configurable
- Remote firmware update
- Supports both dynamic and static IP addresses
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Multiple levels of password protected remote access prevents unauthorized
users from altering system settings
- Supports bidirectional audio