Honeywell HD61 IR Indoor Mini-Dome Standard Res Day/Night Camera 1/3" SONY Super HAD CCD 380 TVL Manual Vari-focal Lens (f=4~9 mm) Day (0.3 lux), Night (0.00 lux, IR LED On)
The Performance Series rounds out Honeywells camera portfolio with a variety of indoor, outdoor and low light cameras that lets end users pick the perfect camera for virtually any installation. Ideal for a diverse range of applications, the Performance Series includes a wide range of high performing IR bullet cameras and mini-domes that are easy to install and even easier to use.
The HD61 is a day/night indoor fixed mini-dome camera that switches from color to black and white mode depending upon available light. The HD61 incorporates a 1/3" CCD that offers 380 TV lines of crisp, clear horizontal resolution. The cameras come equipped with 20 integrated LEDs and a built-in 4-9 mm IR corrected aspherical Vari-focal Manual Iris lens for increased optical versatility and no focus shift when the camera switches from day to night mode. The 3-D axis gimbal allows versatile positioning and instant centering of the video image. In addition, the lens is separated from the LEDs by an IR boot mechanism which eliminates internal IR glare.
The HD61 installs quickly and easily. It comes standard with a two-conductor pigtail that connects to the barrel connector so there is no need to cut wires during installation. It also features a video out port for easy focus. The HD61 is designed for use in challenging environments. It is IP66 rated for outdoor installations, but can also be installed indoors, mounted directly to a ceiling or wall.
The HD61 is a cost effective surveillance solution for applications that experience changing light conditions throughout the day. The HD61 offers a simple yet solid design that provides optimum performance for all indoor applications including schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and commercial sites.
- Standard resolution color: 380 TVL - 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- Day/night with 20 LEDs
- Photocell-controlled and powered by an array of 20 high-efficiency LEDs (850 nm)
- Photocell-controlled on/off switching of infrared illumination
- Built-in fixed 4-9 IR corrected aspherical Vari-focal Manual Iris lens
- On screen display menu for easy setup of camera
- Even distribution IR for optimal image capture
- Total effectiveness in zero lux environments
- IR LED visible range of ~50 ft. (15m)
- 3-D axis gimbal
- Video out port for setup
- Two-conductor pigtail is standard for connection to barrel connector