Honeywell HD73 Super High Res Day/Night IR Indoor/Outdoor Mini-Dome 1/3" SONY Super HAD CCD 530 TVL DC Iris Vari-focal Lens (f=3.8~9.5 mm) Day (0.3 lux), Night (0.00 lux, IR LED On)
The Performance Series rounds out Honeywell’s camera portfolio with a variety of indoor, outdoor and low light cameras that lets end users pick the perfect camera for virtually any installation. Perfect for a diverse range of applications, the Performance Series includes a wide range of high performing IR bullet cameras and mini-domes that are easy to install and even easier to use.
The HD73 is a true day/night rugged dome camera 20 integrated LEDs that switches from color to black and white mode. A mechanical IR cut filter within the camera switches capturing perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night. The HD73 incorporates a 1/3" CCD that offers 530 TV lines of crisp, clear horizontal resolution. The cameras come equipped with 20 integrated LEDs and a built-in 3.8-9.5 mm IR corrected aspherical Vari-focal Auto Iris lens for increased optical versatility and no focus shift when the camera switches from day to night mode. The 3-D axis gimbal allows versatile positioning and instant centering of the video image. In addition, the lens is separated from the LEDs by an IR boot mechanism which eliminates internal IR glare.
The HD73 installs quickly and easily. It comes standard with a two-conductor pigtail that connects to the barrel connector so there is no need to cut wires during installation. It also features a video out port for easy focus. The HD73 is designed for use in challenging environments. It is IP66 rated for outdoor installations, but is ideal for indoors installations as well, mounting directly to a ceiling or wall.
The HD73 is a cost effective surveillance solution for applications that experience changing light conditions throughout the day and require extra illumination at night. The HD73 offers a simple yet solid design that provides optimum performance for both indoor and outdoor applications including schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, commercial sites, industrial parks, airports, gated entrances, foyers, loading docks and driveways.
- Super high resolution color: 530 TVL - 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- True Day/night with 20 LEDs
- Photocell-controlled and powered by an array of 20 high-efficiency LEDs (850 nm)
- Photocell-controlled on/off switching of infrared illumination
- Built-in fixed 3.8-9.5 IR corrected aspherical Vari-focal Auto Iris lens
- Auto-iris lens to prevent overexposure and infrared “white out”
- User-friendly design for easy access and adjustment of camera settings
- Even distribution IR for optimal image capture
- Total effectiveness in zero lux environments
- IR LED visible range of ~50 ft. (15m)
- Vandal-proof and weather resistant housing with IP66 rating
- 3-D axis gimbal
- Video out port for setup
- Two-conductor pigtail is standard for connection to barrel connector