Mobile App Now Available!
Honeywell’s MAXPRO NVR SE is an open, flexible and scalable IP video
surveillance system. Utilizing Honeywell’s high definition cameras, MAXPRO
NVR SE is a powerful, high definition IP recording system and viewing client for
small to medium size installations. MAXPRO NVR SE is an open platform and
supports broad third party device integrations with support for PSIA and ONVIF
standards, real time streaming protocol (RTSP) standard and native device
integrations. MAXPRO NVR SE provides easy to use desktop clients and mobile
MAXPRO NVR SE comes pre-installed with all required software and is also
pre-licensed for 32 channels. This, along with an easy 3-Click wizard to live video
for auto configuration, makes installing an IP system quick and efficient without
requiring any IT expertise. Simple and logical configuration pages make setup a
breeze even for the novice installer.
The MAXPRO NVR SE user interface is based on Honeywell’s flagship MAXPRO
VMS user interface which offers a feature rich user experience and is common
across the MAXPRO NVR Family. Utilization of this familiar interface allows for the
“learn one, know them all” concept that allows for familiarity across a broad range
of Honeywell products.
MAXPRO NVR SE supports simultaneous recording, search, and system
management for up to 32 IP cameras including high definition formats. Multiple
MAXPRO NVRs can be deployed for system expansion using a distributed
architecture and integrated with the MAXPRO Viewer multi-site software or
MAXPRO VMS enterprise video management system.
MAXPRO NVR SE utilizes powerful processor and memory technology supporting
multiple simultaneous operations such as video recording and video viewing or
alarm monitoring. End users can view live video while simultaneously performing
searches. MAXPRO NVR SE also offers advanced features. Honeywell’s patented
Video Surround feature provides the ability to track subjects of interest as they
move between areas covered by adjacent cameras by simply double-clicking on
the panel where the subject is currently visible. Features such as the powerful
preview search and film strip view allow for rapidly searching video for scenes of
interest and then quick export method transfers video to an authenticated video
clip playable through Windows Media player.
The continual growth of IP networks and the demand for high definition video have
led to the need for convergence of building security systems and IT systems for
many companies across the globe. This has resulted in a strong demand for an
all-IP end-to-end security system deployment. MAXPRO NVR SE provides an open,
flexible and scalable system with operational power to address the needs of a wide
variety of applications including education, commercial, retail, healthcare and many
other applications. When the need is for an easy to install, simple to use, and
feature rich network video recorder, the solution is MAXPRO NVR SE.
- MAXPRO NVR SE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video
monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface.
- Support for mobile monitoring clients with MAXPRO Mobile apps.
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with
support for PSIA and ONVIF standards, RTSP standard and native device integration.
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and configure
- Easy 3-click wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery
of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of
the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out
view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at
various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm,
on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that
optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate.
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking
subjects through a set of surrounding cameras.
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos.
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras.
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, preview, film strip view and
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel or
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats.
- Clips signed with digital signature for authentication.
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server.
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times.
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events.
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users.
- Utilizes camera-based analytics and I/Os to reduce stress on the processor.
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet.
- Local and multi-language support.
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer.
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS.
- Integration with WIN-PAK and Pro-Watch Access Control Systems.
- Record and monitor up to 32 channels at 960 fps @ 4CIF or 640 fps @ 720p HD per
MAXPRO NVR SE
- Includes a dual DVI/VGA graphics card for dual monitor support
- MAXPRO NVR SE supports displaying 16 cameras at one time, greater numbers of
cameras can be displayed by adding additional
- 4 removable storage hard drives (optional 1 TB, 2 TB or 3 TB drives)
- Internal storage capacity from 1 TB to 12 TB
- Separate operating system hard drive from storage drives
- 22" depth chassis supports shallow racks
|Accessory or Possible Replacement