Part of Honeywell’s family of self-contained wireless controls, Honeywell’s dynamic LYNX Touch has tremendous end-user appeal—with a bright, full-color touchscreen that simplifies security system operation. Whether arming or disarming the system, bypassing zones or leaving messages or reminders for family members, the graphics and intuitive, menu-driven prompts make operation crystal clear—reducing end-user training time and false alarms.
The all-in-one integrated design combines the installation flexibility for every job with the proven reliability of Honeywell’s technology. Intuitive touchscreen programming reduces mistakes for both new and experienced installers, and dealers can enjoy lower maintenance costs with flash upgrade of memory. LYNX Touch is ideal for new installations and upgrades—letting security dealers provide next-generation interactive security as well as RMR-generating services like Total Connect and two-way voice over GSM. These communications options give dealers the flexibility they need to service all of their customers, whether they rely on mobile phones, VoIP or POTS lines.
LYNX Touch supports all Honeywell 5800 Series wireless devices, including the 5828 and 5828V wireless keypads.
- 4.7 inch color graphic touchscreen
- Resolution 470 x 256 pixels
- 16.7 million colors
- Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Easy to understand icons
- Menu driven navigation
- Quick accurate programming
- Four dedicated keys for everyday functions
- Works with Total Connect 2.0 - Event notification is easy to set and is changeable by the user
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Energy savings—with the optional Z-Wave® Bridge, LYNX Touch can set back Z-Wave thermostats based upon arming away or disarming
- Voice chime by zone
- Automatic stay arming
- Remote phone control
- Speaker phone operation
- 16 programmable reminders
- “Follow me” reminder and system announcements; users can be notified by phone of reminders and system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
- 16 user codes (Installer, Master, Babysitter, Duress, 14 Secondary)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- Case tamper
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming system
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Up to 64 total wireless zones (5800 Series Transmitters)
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- GSMVLP5 GSM radio option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Internal RJ31X option
- Programmable trigger output
Advanced Central Station Communications
LYNX Touch offers a built-in radio option to help make sure that
alarm signals get through to the central station whether you're
a mobile phone-only residence, have VoIP phone service or rely
on a traditional landline.
You and your family can enjoy peace of mind 24 hours a day,
seven days a week by having your security system monitored
by a central station. These highly trained home security
professionals are always standing by, ready to send help to
your home in the event of a fire, burglary or other emergency.
Stay On Schedule and Informed
The Follow Me feature can actually keep you on schedule and
in the know wherever you are by calling and alerting you to
alarms and remind you of important events and appointments.
When an alarm signal is received, the optional twoway
voice feature lets central station operators
listen in and talk to you or anyone else on the
premises* assuring you that the proper response
personnel will be dispatched at a moment's notice
should the need arise.