Honeywell’s MAXPRO® NVR Software is a flexible, scalable and open IP video surveillance
system. Supporting Honeywell's high definition (HD) cameras and broad integration with third
party IP cameras and encoders, the MAXPRO NVR family is a powerful HD IP recording and
security monitoring system for a variety of applications. MAXPRO NVR Software ensures
flexibility for end user IT departments when choosing NVR hardware in deploying a recording
solution, but end users will find it as easy as a DVR to configure and operate.
MAXPRO NVR Software is an open platform and supports broad third party device
integrations with support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile-S devices), real
time streaming protocol (RTSP) standard and native device integrations including new 360°
camera support. MAXPRO NVR provides easy to use desktop clients and mobile
MAXPRO NVR Software comes with all required software applications and a license for
4, 8, 16 or 32 channels allowing for up to 32 cameras as your system grows. Minimum
hardware specifications for different levels of recording and monitoring performance are
provided for IT departments to choose the appropriate hardware platform. This, along with
quick and easy commissioning wizards for discovery and system configuration, makes
installing HD IP systems quick and efficient without requiring any IP expertise. Simple and
logical configuration pages make setup a breeze even for the novice installer.
The MAXPRO NVR Software user interface is based on Honeywell's flagship MAXPRO® VMS
user interface which offers a feature rich user experience. Utilization of this familiar interface
allows for the "Learn One, Know Them All" concept that ensures familiarity across a broad
range of Honeywell products.
MAXPRO NVR Software supports simultaneous recording, live and playback viewing, search
and system management for up to 32 IP cameras including HD formats in a single server
instance. Multiple MAXPRO NVRs can be deployed for system expansion using a distributed
architecture and integrated with the MAXPRO® Viewer multi-site software or MAXPRO® VMS
enterprise video management system.
MAXPRO NVR Software supports multiple simultaneous operations such as video recording
and video viewing or alarm monitoring on the server unit without the need for an additional
workstation and also provides the option of remote monitoring clients. Users can view live
video while simultaneously performing searches. MAXPRO NVR Software also offers
advanced features: Video Surround, a Honeywell-patented feature, provides the ability to
track subjects of interest as they move between areas covered by adjacent cameras by
simply double-clicking on the panel where the subject is currently visible. Features like the
powerful calendar, preview search options and film strip view allow for rapidly searching
video for scenes of interest and then quick export transfers video to an authenticated video
clip playable through Windows Media player.
The continual growth of IP networks and the demand for HD video offered by IP cameras
have led to the need for convergence of building security systems and IT systems for many
companies across the globe. This has resulted in a strong demand for open video recording
solution software. MAXPRO NVR Software provides flexible and scalable operational power
to address the needs of a wide variety of applications. When the need is for an easy to
install, simple to use, and feature rich open network video recorder, the solution is MAXPRO
- MAXPRO NVR Software allows local or remote operations including live and
- recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single
- desktop client interface.
- Support for mobile monitoring clients with MAXPRO Mobile apps.
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices
- with support for standards—PSIA and ONVIF (including Profile-S devices), RTSP
- standard and native device integration including new 360° camera support.
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and
- configure system settings.
- Easy 3-click wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and
- auto-discovery of IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without
- any IP video expertise.
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view
- of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the
- zoom out view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos
- at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during
- pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera
- which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine
- that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate.
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking
- subjects through a set of surrounding cameras.
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos.
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° immersive viewing
- experience providing heightened situational awareness and increased video
- surveillance coverage.
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, calendar, preview, film
- strip view and events.Increase productivity with more efficient earch/investigation: Get
- to the relevant video in few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports,
- Excel or Word.
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats.
- Clips signed with digital signature for authentication.
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server.
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times.
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events.
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users.
- Flexible Motion detection (VMD) options with Server (Smart VMD) or Camera
- based motion events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion
- detection analytics with Smart VMD.
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet.
- Local and multi-language support.
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer.
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS.
- Integration with WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems.