The Rapid Eye LT 4 and 8-channel DVR is designed for effective remote
access, even over limited bandwidth. The fast and responsive network connection
allows instant access to critical site information as you need it.
Rapid Eye can record, search and transmit video, audio and data transactions
while simultaneously providing users with both live monitoring and post-event
Rapid Eye LT is fully integrated with the Honeywell suite of security
products: MAXPRO VMS, access control and intrusion. From standalone remote
systems to fully integrated enterprise solutions, Rapid Eye is effective in a
wide range of security installations. Rapid Eye uses a Linux-based operating
system that is extremely secure, stable and reliable. Standard storage
capacities range from 500 GB to 1 TB.
The Rapid Clip feature makes remote clip generation to a USB device or the
internal DVD-RW fast and easy.
Rapid Eye Report keeps you in constant contact with your customer to provide
customized health and business reporting across the entire system, ensuring that
nothing is missed.
The Rapid Eye LT v9 system provides unsurpassed performance in a small,
powerful and economical configuration.
The Rapid Eye LT v9 seamlessly
integrates with Honeywell’s WIN-PAK® SE, WIN-PAK PE, NetAXS™ and Pro-Watch®
access control software platforms as well as MAXPRO VMS, making it easy to
deploy, scalable and powerful. For retail markets, its built-in data capture
capability makes it extremely useful as a loss prevention analysis tool. Rapid
Eye is also PCI compliant and certified for use in data capture environments.
Whether the market is commercial, industrial, municipal, financial, or retail,
when the need includes remote video surveillance requiring 4 or 8 channels, the
solution is Rapid Eye LT v9.
- 4 or 8 looping video inputs
- Real-time recording rates at CIF resolution: 120/100 global (NTSC/PAL)
- Up to 4CIF recording and/or viewing resolution
- Storage capacity of 500 GB or 1 TB
- Optional DVD-RW drive for clip generation and easy software upgrades
- Dual audio channels (Bi-directional and VoIP)
- Public Display Mode
– Multiplexed using composite video output
Switching using spot monitor output
- 4 or 8 alarm inputs, 4 control outputs
- 2 RS232 serial ports (DB9/DE9) for POS data capture and external modem
- 2 RS485 serial ports (RJ45) for PTZ control
- LINUX – secure, stable, multi-tasking real-time OS running on a solid
state hard drive
- Resolutions: selectable per camera
– Independently for live display
- Event-driven response recording
- Enhanced PTZ control and configuration
- Expanded POS capability for up to four devices
- Hierarchical site tree – group by region, location, etc.
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
– TCP/IP port forwarding
Multiple units share an IP address
- DHCP (requires DHCP server and WINS/DNS services)
- SNTP client automatically synchronizes to SNTP servers
- RapidSearch™ for video evidence by events, data, motion or alarm
- IntelliBus™ protocol support