The Honeywell HBD95S day/night bullet camera with IR illumination captures
perfect color images by day and clear black-and-white images at night.
The 5-50 mm IR-corrected aspherical Vari-focal Auto Iris lens offers a wide
field of view range and does not shift focus when the camera switches from day
to night mode. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) removes noise artifacts, resulting
in improved motion detection performance and longer recording times. Digital
Slow Shutter (DSS) technology offers increased light sensitivity, extending the
camera’s usable range.
The HBD95S is easy to install and set up. Externally accessible screw gears
let you adjust the lens field of view and focus. A bottom-mounted porthole
provides access to the on-screen display menu and IR power adjustment. The
camera is locked in position by a secure mounting bracket. Wiring is concealed
so it cannot be cut or disconnected. The HBD95S can be mounted to a wall or
ceiling in minutes.
The HBD95S is a surveillance
solution designed for object recognition in locations where low or variable
light conditions exist. Setup is quick and easy and can be customized with
user-friendly on-screen displays and preset modes. The HBD95S is suitable for
both indoor and outdoor applications, including lobbies, atriums, foyers,
vestibules, gated entrances, driveways, and loading docks.
- Switchable IR cut filter
- 42 IR LEDs
- 5-50 mm, F1.4 Vari-focal Auto Iris IR-corrected lens with external
adjustments for zoom and focus
- High resolution color: 600 TVL, 1/3" Sony Super HAD™ CCD
- Digital noise reduction technology for noise-free images
- On-screen display (OSD) menu for quick camera setup
- Power connection self-configures to 12 VDC or 24 VAC with transient surge
- Twelve programmable privacy zones
- Built-in breather vent prevents condensation
- Local video output for setup