The Fusion IV NVR Series is ideal for video surveillance systems requiring a scalable recording and video management platform for an end-to-end digital system. A single Fusion IV NVR supports simultaneous recording, searching and system management for up to 32 IP and megapixel cameras, 16 channels of audio and a POS text data interface. Multiple NVRs can be combined to support a large-scale system deployment for systems requiring recording and management of hundreds of cameras. Central control of Fusion NVR systems and systems operating a mix of NVRs and DVRs is provided by multi-site Fusion Video Management Software (FVMS).
In addition to new system roll-out to realize the benefits of operating a state-of-the-art IP surveillance network, Fusion IV is ideal for upgrading the head-end recording solution of existing systems. This is because Fusion IV supports multiple compression formats, including MJPEG, MPEG4, and H.264, as well as a wide variety of IP camera drivers.
The Fusion IV hardware utilizes powerful processor and memory technology allowing support of multiple simultaneous operations such such as point-of-sale text recording and integration with access control. With standard dual video ports, end users can view live multiplex video and search at the same time. System expansion of recording and management resources has never been easier–by connecting additional Fusion IV NVRs to the local area network.
The front panel provides easy access to the DVD-RW drive, one USB v2.0 port, and six field-replaceable hard drives. This provides system engineers a fast, convenient method to expand NVR storage capacity in the field.
The continual growth of IP networks across the globe has lead to convergence of many organization’s building security system needs and their IT system security facilities. This has resulted in a strong demand for all-IP end-to-end security system deployment. Fusion IV NVR provides the scalability and operational power to address the needs of a wide variety of applications including government/homeland security, port security initiatives, telecommunications sites, and many other applications. When the need is for a network digital recording and management security solution, the answer is the Fusion IV NVR.
- IP recording up to 32 channels
- Megapixel camera support
- VGA and DVI-D ports for local video viewing
- Internal storage capacity from 500 GB to 12 TB
- External storage options from 5 TB to 32 TB
- Up to 16 audio channels (with supported IP cameras)
- PTZ control (with supported IP cameras)
- DVD-RW and 7 USB 2.0 ports
- 10/100/1000 gigabit network standard
- Keyboard control of camera selection and PTZ control
- Windows® XP embedded operating system
- User software included with each NVR:
Fusion Server Software - Local user interface
HFRVS Remote Software - Connect to a single
HFVMS Remote Management Software - Connect to multiple NVRs
- Dynamic DNS support
- Microsoft Active Directory integration
- Smart Motion, Preview and Index Searches
- Integrated camera discovery protocol
- Integrated POS/ATM/access control with WIN-PAK and IDM
- Powerful API available for third party software integration