Honeywell’s MAXPRO NVR XE is an ideal solution for entry into IP video surveillance
systems. MAXPRO NVR XE utilizes Honeywell's HD cameras to offer a powerful high
definition IP recording and security monitoring system for small installations. MAXPRO NVR
XE has an open platform with broad integration with third party IP cameras and encoders.
MAXPRO NVR XE offers the advantage of HD quality IP video but is as easy as a DVR to
setup and operate for a seamless transition from analog to IP.
MAXPRO NVR XE is an open platform and supports broad third party device integrations
with support for PSIA and ONVIF standards, real time streaming protocol (RTSP) standard
and native device integrations. MAXPRO NVR XE provides easy to use desktop clients and
mobile apps—MAXPRO Mobile.
MAXPRO NVR XE comes pre-installed with all required software and is also pre-licensed for
8 channels allowing up to 8 cameras to be added anytime later as your system grows. This,
along with an easy 3-Click wizard to live video for auto configuration makes installing an IP
system quick and efficient without requiring any IT expertise. Simple and logical configuration
pages make setup a breeze even for the novice installer.
The MAXPRO NVR XE user interface is based on Honeywell’s flagship MAXPRO VMS user
interface which offers a feature rich user experience and is common across the MAXPRO NVR
Family. Utilization of this familiar interface allows for the “Learn One, Know Them All” concept
that ensures familiarity across a broad range of Honeywell products saving training costs.
MAXPRO NVR XE supports simultaneous recording, live monitoring, search and system
management for up to 8 IP cameras including high definition formats. Multiple MAXPRO
NVRs can be deployed for system expansion using a distributed architecture and integrated
with the MAXPRO Viewer multi-site software or MAXPRO VMS enterprise video
MAXPRO NVR XE utilizes powerful processor and memory technology supporting multiple
simultaneous operations such as alarm monitoring, video recording and video viewing. On
the local unit, 4 cameras can be viewed at a time (2x2 salvo), without the need for an
additional workstation. There is also the option of remote monitoring, which supports viewing
of all 8 cameras at a time in a variety of salvo layouts. End users can view live video while
simultaneously performing searches.
MAXPRO NVR XE also offers advanced features useful to entry level customers. Honeywell’s
patented Video Surround feature provides the ability to track subjects of interest as they
move between areas covered by adjacent cameras by simply double-clicking on the panel
where the subject is currently visible. Features such as the powerful preview search and film
strip view allow for rapidly searching video for scenes of interest and then quick export
method transfers video to an authenticated video clip playable through Windows
Market OpportunitiesKey Benefits
The continual growth of cost-effective IP networks and the demand for HD video offered by
IP cameras have led to the need for entry level IP surveillance solutions. This has resulted in
a strong demand for an all-IP end-to-end security system deployment. MAXPRO NVR XE
provides an easy entry into IP-based systems and the operational power to address the
needs of a wide variety of applications including healthcare clinics, small commercial and
retail, property management and many other applications. When the need is for an easy to
install, simple to use, and feature rich entry level network video recorder, the solution is
MAXPRO NVR XE.
- As easy to install and operate as a DVR – no IT expertise required
- Reduced security threats with HD
- Quick to install – 3-Clicks to Live Video
- Local display of 4 cameras at one time
(2x2 salvo) – no PC needed
- Open – support for PSIA, ONVIF, RTSP
standards and native device integrations
- Low cable cost – no homeruns of cable
- MAXPRO NVR XE allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video
monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface.
- Support for mobile monitoring clients with MAXPRO Mobile apps.
- Broad device integrations: Honeywell cameras and encoders, third party devices with
support for PSIA and ONVIF standards, RTSP standard and native device integration.
- Feature-rich, user-friendly Windows based interface to view HD video and configure
- Easy 3-click wizard to set up the system with auto-configuration and auto-discovery of
IP cameras, recording and monitoring configuration—without any IP video expertise.
- Multi-zoom views on HD video. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of
the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out
view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at
various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm,
on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that
optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate.
- Honeywell’s patented Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking
subjects through a set of surrounding cameras.
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos.
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras.
- Fast search by date/time, time line, time jump, bookmarks, preview, film strip view
- Event history and operator log reporting with export in .pdf, Crystal Reports, Excel
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv and .bmp formats.
- Clips signed with digital signature for authentication.
- Supports multiple client connection to NVR Server.
- Separate event video and general recorded video retention times.
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events.
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users.
- Utilizes camera-based analytics and I/Os to reduce stress on the processor.
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet.
- Local and multi-language support.
- Multi-site support with MAXPRO Viewer.
- Integration with MAXPRO VMS.
- Integration with WIN-PAK and Pro-Watch Access Control Systems.
- Each unit records and monitors up to 8 cameras at 240 fps @ 4CIF
or 80 fps @ 720p HD or 80 fps @ 1080p HD. Monitoring of 1080p cameras is only
supported on remote clients.
- Includes a VGA output for local monitor providing access to monitoring and
configuration interface (supports HD resolution)
- Supports displaying 4 cameras at one time on the NVR local monitor
- Internal storage capacity of 1 TB – Video rated HDD
- DVD R/W drive for burning evidence clips
- Small desktop type footprint suitable for small spaces
|Accessory or Possible Replacement