WPAB2 Access and Intrusion Integration Kit with WIN-PAK SE, NS2+, VISTA-128FBP, (2) OP30HONE, 6160, LAN Adaptors and Accessories
WIN-PAK® SE with VISTA integration is the newest version of Honeywell’s most comprehensive access control software. By combining the power of access control, digital video and intrusion into one powerful system, WIN-PAK SE with VISTA integration improves scalability, capability and control. Integrate access control, digital video and intrusion integration using Honeywell’s Rapid Eye™ Multi-Media Series and Fusion Series DVRs, and VISTA-128FBP and VISTA-250FBP controllers
WIN-PAK SE with VISTA integration provides a single user interface that integrates access control with video and intrusion to create a more robust platform with increased functionality. Functions that have traditionally been tied together through physical relays and input devices are now controlled logically. This simplicity gives users greater control over their systems than they had using multiple software platforms and interfaces.
The ability to connect to remote systems will help dealers reduce service calls and increase response times. By using the direct command control or a virtual keypad, real time status and control can be displayed without having to send a technician.
This is ideal for monitoring remote sites over long distances, as well as managing multiple sites from a single location. WIN-PAK’s integration simplifies the access process by allowing users to arm or disarm the system with a card. Any valid card can disarm the system to prevent false alarms. This is an improvement over a typical non-integrated solution where devices are not aware of what other devices are doing.
Quick Start Wizards make WIN-PAK easy to install and program. Installers and end users will find the Quick Start Wizards helpful in installation and programming the system WIN-PAK offers advanced reporting capabilities that customers are demanding. Users can create customized reports or choose from a variety of predefined reports. E-mail capability has been added to allow reports and events to be sent via e-mail. Reports and events can be shown as easy-to-read text that provide all the content and detail that customers require.
– Arm or disarm with a card read
– Record and playback access or intrusion events and alarms
– Multiple camera control, including PTZ
– Programmable camera presets
– Synchronized video playback
– Alarm video popup and user verification
– Synchronized video playback with access or intrusion alarms or events Manage cardholders through multiple locations Available as single or five concurrent operator workstations Quick start setup and configuration wizards Real-time alarm/event monitoring
– 99 priority levels
– Control and response, including acknowledge, clear, annotate, live video, recorded video
– Manual override, lock and unlock doors, shunt/unshunt zones and input points
– Manual override of system functions
- Lock and Unlock doors
- Arm/disarm partitions and zone
- Bypass/Un-Bypass Zones
– Generate predefined or customized reports using easy templates
– Schedule e-mail or printed reports CCTV control interface to most popular matrix switchers Schedule guard tours Enhance elevator control Global anti-passback processing Content-sensitive help screens Dynamic floor plans
– Control devices
– Floor plan linking
– Acknowledge/clear alarms
– Visual feedback
Operating systems supported: Windows® Vista Enterprise, Windows® Vista Business, Windows® XP Professional SP2 and Windows® 2003 Server*
*SQL Server™ 2005 or SQL Server™ 2005 Express Edition must be loaded on the computer before WIN-PAK SE is installed.