Glassbreak Detector FG-1625/1625T The new FG-1625 Glassbreak Detector uses the latest technology to provide faster response and increased false alarm immunity. The FG-1625 is specifically designed to allow fast, easy installation, while the adjustable sensitivity settings can compensate for the acoustics of any room. Optimum operation can be quickly verified using the FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator.
• FlexCore™ Signal Processor The FlexCore Signal Processor is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), which processes sound data in parallel rather than sequentially for faster, more accurate detection decisions. The combination of proven FlexGuard performance with the speed of FlexCore processing provides unmatched false alarm immunity without compromising detection.
• Easy Installation and Setup IntelliSense’s patented technology allows remote activation of Test Mode (with simulator). The FG- 1625 has a centered wire entry hole, 45° terminal blocks, and EOL terminals. A hand-clap feature verifies that the detector is functioning.
• Selectable Sensitivity Two dip switches on the FG-1625 make it easy to set the sensitivity to match the acoustics of the room. Four different sensitivity levels are available, ranging from very low to high. The range can then be verified remotely with the FlexGuard FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator.
• Mount the Detector Anywhere Mounts on any wall, in the window frame, or on the ceiling, with no minimum range and a maximum range of 25’ (7.6 m) to the glass.
• Covers All Glass Types The FG-1625 works on all glass types, including plate, tempered, laminated, wired, film-coated, and sealed insulating glass.
• Multiple Domain Signal Analysis The FG-1625 performs Multiple Domain Signal Analysis in which time, frequency and amplitude characteristics are evaluated for signal qualification. This enables the detector to accurately discriminate false alarms from true glassbreak events.
• Enclosed PC Board The PCB is protected from potential damage during installation.
• Patented Remote Test Mode The Patented Remote Test Mode can enabled or disable the indicator LEDs using the FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator. The unit automatically resets from Test Mode in five minutes.
• Mounting Locations The FG-1625 can be mounted on the ceiling, opposite wall, adjoining wall, or the same wall as the glass.