FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Fast easy installation to a Keyscan Access Control Unit.
• Fast easy setup on the Keyscan Software. One cardholder number entry for both the RF signal and HID or Indala proximity.
• Save time and money by using RF. No more trenching or installing pedestals to mount readers.
• The TX2PRX is a 2 button and the TX4PRX is a 4 button transmitter complete with an HID proximity chip. The INTX2PRX &
INTX4PRX have the Indala proximity chip.
• The RXPROX can be configured to activate only the buttons you choose. E.g. You can set the RXPROX to accept only RF
information from the top right button on the TX2PRX or TX4PRX to unlock the parking gate and all other buttons are non
functional. Setup one of the other buttons to activate another RXPROX at a different gate and a third button for a panic alarm
• Simplifies both installation and maintenance procedures.
10 to 14 VDC @ 35mA
RF INPUT SIGNAL:
Standard 433Mhz Op.315MhzC
Wiegand 36 bit Digit Op.
2 Class “C” 30V @ 3A Max
Spark Gap on all Terminals
Protection: Diode & MOV’s
5.1 x 5.1 x 2 3/4 Inches
0°C / -32°F to 50°C / 132°F
Enter your email for a chance to WIN $100 Amex Gift Card.
Please Enter Your Email Address
*One entry per household please