• Stand alone access control or part of a complete access control system.
• Suitable as replacement “reader” for any 26 bit or Keyscan 36 bit Wiegand reader.
• Brushed Stainless Steel keypad for durability that matches almost any decor.
• Braille keys for visually impaired requirements.
• Suitable for most exterior or interior applications.
• Simple to use commands allow maximum flexibility.
• Fast, easy, trouble-free installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Simple programming permits use in many different types of installations from single door (low and moderate security) to
sophisticated CCTV and access control systems whether it is a retrofit application or a new installation.
• Since the WSSKP1 supports industry standard 26 bit Wiegand data or proprietary KEYSCAN 36 bit format, it can be used with
either a KEYSCAN ACU or with alternate control units supporting standard 26 bit data.
• Three digit facility codes can easily be activated for installations using site or facility codes from 001 to 255.
• Braille keypad permits use in premises that are accessible to visually impaired.
• In stand alone applications, PIN’s can be set up to be either 3, 4 or 5 digits to suit the customer’s security requirements.
• Any single PIN can be changed OR all PIN’s can be eliminated with simple keypad command sequences for stand
• Can be programmed to trigger a CCTV input prior to the host unlocking the controlled entry point.
• As many as 28 distinct PIN codes can be programmed into the WSSKP1 for stand alone operation.
• As a standalone unit to control access at a single entry point whether it be a standard electric lock requiring sustained power
for a predetermined time or momentary activation for parking gates.
• As part of an integrated access control system to pass user PIN’s in Wiegand format to a host for verification and authorization.
• As part of an integrated CCTV and access control system to trigger a camera while passing user PIN to the host system for
verification and authorization.
• As a replacement keypad reader in retrofit installations using industry standard 26 bit Wiegand encoded data.
External power supply:
Input power (min): 12 VDC ± 5% (30 mA)
Output (max): 12 VDC @ 500 mA into a non-inductive
or diode suppressed inductive load
Maximum power: 530 mA
Key travel: 0.050"
Key pressure: Light touch, audio feed back, positive action
keypad requiring only 4 lbs. pressure.
FCC Part 15, subsection J for a class B device, UL, CSA, CE
3" x 4.5" x 0.5" (76mm x 114mm x 13mm)
Suitable for light to moderate residential,
commercial and industrial applications.
Relative Humidity: 0 to 100%*
Temperature: -35° to 65° C
* Resistant to moisture but not suitable for use underwater.
Button life expectancy is greater than 1,000,000 activations.