Use BNC QuickPort Snap-In Adapters with other QuickPort Connectors to create a customized multimedia center in your wallplate or housing. Requires no soldering, and connections can be made with standard industry tools.
White and nickel- or gold-plated BNC QuickPort Bulkhead Adapters fit any QuickPort Housing. One female-to-female connector per unit pack. Twist-on front and rear connections using BNC plugs. Applications: high-end video, home theater, CCTV, LAN. Cable: shielded video & data cable.
- Voice/data/video connectivity for workstation cabling termination on coaxial cable.
- Connection adapter is for cables that have male connectors already installed on cables.
- Connectors are compatible with a variety of patch panels, QuickPort and MOS wallplates, including flush and surface mount styles.
- Twist-on front and rear connections using BNC plugs for easy termination.
- Check clearance behind proposed location of bulkhead module to ensure space for proper bend-radius of cabling.
- Applications include high-end video, home theater, CCTV, LAN.
|Position / Conductor ||Female to Female |
|Termination Type ||Twist-On Front and Rear BNC Plugs |
|Cable Type ||Shielded Video and Data Cable |
|Contact Surface Material ||Nickel-Plated |
|Body Material ||High-Impact Fire-Retardant Plastic |
|Body Color ||Almond |
|Flammability ||Rated UL94V-0 |
Standards and Certifications
|UL ||Certified |
|NEC ||Article 800 Compliant |
|FCC ||Part 68 Compliant ||