Leviton's single-gang and dual-gang QuickPort® Stainless Steel Wallplates offer flexibility in an attractive single-piece housing. These brushed stainless steel wallplates provide elegant designer styling, and are ideal in environments that demand a more durable, sanitary, easy-to-clean solution.
A choice of 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- or 6-ports for the single-gang, and 2-, 4-, 6-, 8- or 12-ports for the dual-gang allows for a variety of configurations and future expansion if needed. Both single- and dual-gang wallplates fit standard NEMA electrical boxes.
Use with different color QuickPort connectors and adapters for easy port and station identification, and with Leviton's QuickPort Shutters and Icons for added port identification and protection.
Leviton's Stainless Steel Wallplates support a variety of commercial and residential applications, and accept any QuickPort snap-in copper/ fiber connector or adapter to create a customized multimedia center in the wallplate.
QuickPort Stainless Steel Wallplates are cULus Listed, meet FCC Part 68, and are listed in compliance with TIA/EIA-568-B.
- Field-configurable wallplates accept QuickPort snap-in modules to support multimedia applications
- Use where a single-gang, economical flush-mount housing is desired
- Fits within minimum rectangular NEMA openings
- Compatible with all individual QuickPort snap-in modules
- Individual-port configurability allows specification flexibility
- Narrow module width allows high port density in a small area
- Put blanks in unused ports for future expansion
- Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 port versions
- Ideal for environments that demand more durable, sanitary, easy-to-clean solution.
|Type ||Standard |
|Gang ||1 |
|Ports ||1 |
|Mount ||Box |
|Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Color ||Stainless Steel |
Standards And Certifications
|cULus ||Listed |
|TIA/EIA ||568-B Compliant |
|FCC ||Part 68 Compliant |