Leviton's AC Power Modules and J-Box Kits provide power to the distribution modules from within Leviton's Series 140, 280 or 420 Structured Media™ Centers. The AC Power Modules feature two 15 Amp duplex receptacles and the J-Box Kits feature one 15 Amp duplex receptacle. These devices are housed in a Powder-Coated steel enclosure that drops into a cutout in the bottom of the SMC to provide power to the enclosure without using up interior space.
AC Power Modules and J-Box Kits are available in versions with or without surge protection for increased security. The hospital-grade surge-protected units provide multi-stage protection from power surges and EMI/RFI filtering that meets UL 1449 standards. In extremely excessive surge conditions an alarm will sound to warn the user that power is now unprotected.
- Hospital Grade surge-protected units provide greater protection for line-voltage modules, including multi-stage defense L-N,L-G,N-G.
- Provides 4 Outlets of protected power.
- Safety Clips protect outlets against dust, dirt and debris.
- 2 Cable knockouts on bottom for power service connection.
- Saves valuable real estate by mounting on outside of Structured Media Enclosures.
- Features EMI/RFI filtering and meets UL1449 standards.
|Enclosure Material ||Powder-Coated Steel |
|Type ||AC Power Module |
|Output Voltage ||120 Volt |
|Input Voltage ||120 Volt AC |
|Output Power ||15 Amp |
|NEMA ||5-15R |
|MCOV ||150V rms |
|Joules at 10/1000 micro-sec ||720 |
|Max Surge Current L-N ||24kA |
|Noise Rejection ||-30dB at 500kHZ-30MHz |
|UL1449 Impulse 6kV/500A L-G ||400V |
|Diagnostics ||Indicator Light & Audible Alarm |
Standards and Certifications
|NEMA ||WD-6 |
|ANSI ||C-73 |
|UL498HG ||File E13399 |
|UL1449 Std. 2nd Edition ||File E146315 |
|CSA C22.2 No. 42 ||File 152105 |
|NOM ||057 ||