The Compact Structured Media Enclosure is designed to deliver a compact distribution point for basic telephone and video to multi-unit buildings.The unique modular design is made from ABS molded plastic and consists of two plastic parts – a cover and a box – that snap together.
Inside are three pre-molded telephone distribution brackets and a splitter shelf. The enclosure can be surface- or flush-mounted. The enclosure and cover are packaged empty, or in two kitted versions. Three telephone boards and three passive video splitters are also available separately.
- Unique modular design has fewer parts and is made exclusively from ABS molded plastic to provide customers with cost savings in installation time.
- Flexibility to accommodate a variety of telephone/video distribution configurations.
- Snap-On cover requires no tools or fasteners.
- Molded-in brackets provide quick snap-in convenience for Telephone Expansion Boards.
- Angled video splitter shelf for easy installation.
- Hosts up to three Telephone Expansion Boards and one Passive Video Splitter.
|Height ||8.03 Inch/204.0mm |
|Width ||14.40 Inch/365.5mm |
|Depth ||3.71 Inch/94.2mm |
|Enclosure Material ||ABS Molded Plastic |
|Color ||White |
Standards and Certifications