Levitonís 10/100Mbps Internet Gateway allows multiple users to utilize a single, secure, high-speed broadband (DSL and cable) internet connection and creates a private network for home, small office or school environments.
- Connects up to 4 devices directly, up to 253 computers via a series of cascaded devices, to the Internet using a single shared high-speed DSL, Cable Modem, or Satellite connection.
- Permits creation of a private high-speed ome area network HAN or local area network LAN in small office/home office SOHO environments for all connected computers with its fast, integral 10/100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet ports.
- Pass-through IPSEC and ISAKMP protocols allow attached LAN users to implement secure Virtual Private Network VPN communication applications on their PC's.
- Built-in DHCP server for easy setup and allocation of IP addresses on the LAN.
- Connections are made by running cable from desired locations to a Catagory 5e Voice and Data Module, see related products. From there Category 5 or 5e patch cord can be used to connect the Gateway to the Category 5e Module.
|LAN Ports ||4-Port |
|WAN Ports ||1 |
|Uplink Ports ||1 |
|AC Power Adapter ||Yes |
|LED Indicators ||1 Pwr, 1 Diag, 5 Link/Act, 5 FDX/Col, 5 100Mbps |
|Cabling Requirements ||Standard Cat5/5e UTP |
|Power Supply ||12VDC, 100mA |
|Speed ||10/100 Base-T |
|Network Protocols ||TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NAT, TFTP, HTTP, PPOE/Not PPOE |
|Firewall ||NAT-Network Address Translation |
Standards and Certifications
|IEEE 802.3 ||10 Base-T Ethernet |
|IEEE 802.3u ||100 Base-TX Fast Ethernet |
|FCC ||Class B ||