The 3x4 Multi-Switch distributes satellite signals from dual incoming LNB (Low Noise Block Converter) Digital Satellite Systems to up to four satellite receivers. The module also incorporates a separate input to receive TV antenna signals. (Best used in combination with a Video Amplifier such as Levitonís 48210-VA.) Easy to install.
- Works with DirecTV systems only and will not work with other proprietary systems.
- Distributes digital satellite signals to up to 4 TVs.
- Combines signals from digital satellite withn off-air antenna onto single coax cable.
- Use Video Amplifier 48210-VA for increased signal strength when receiving TV antenna and cable signals.
- The 40856-DSS DSS 75 Ohm and 2.0GHz Combiner/Duplexer with DC Blocking can be used to facilitate seperation of antenna and cable signals.
|Color ||White |
|Bracket Material ||Steel Powder-Coated |
|F-Type Inputs ||3 |
|F-Type Outputs ||4 |
|AC Power Adapter ||No |
|Impedance ||75 Ohm |
|Insertion Loss dB ||-7 @ 40-860MHz -3 @ 950-2150MHz |
|Return Loss dB Forward ||-10 @ 40-860MHz -10 @ 950-2150MHz |
|Isolation dB ||-22 dB Output to Opposite Input |
|LNB Selection Voltage ||LNBA 13/14V LNBB 12/18V |
|DC Power Passing ||RX-LNB 500Ma Max. ||